NEGATIVE THREAD

pngdad8520

100+ Posts
Please post all your hurt feelings about a coach, things that happen in the stands, if coach would have put you in back in 29 yall would have took state ..... yada...freak-n....yada ! on this thread, and stay of the threads that are to get people fired up about INDIAN football ! :woot:

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Sometimes a thread, like a conversation, will branch off into other topics. In any event it is probably not likely that critical comments will be limited to one thread.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
In personal conversations you observe emotions through facial expressions, body language, etc. Often times those observations set the tone of a conversation. The only problem with threads, texting, facebook, etc. is that many times people get their feelings hurt, appear to be mad, etc. in this type of electronic communication when that is not the intent. Love this message board, the INDIANS, and new age of modern technology, but nothing like person to person communication.

pngdad8520

100+ Posts
PNG NDN Fan said:
Sometimes a thread, like a conversation, will branch off into other topics. In any event it is probably not likely that critical comments will be limited to one thread.
O there is no doubt about it, But I think if you have a topic you want to talk about, Start your own thread.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
pngdad8520 said:
PNG NDN Fan said:
O there is no doubt about it, But I think if you have a topic you want to talk about, Start your own thread.

You are correct. And we, as moderators need to be more vigilant on keeping the conversation on the topic of the thread. I'll try to do better.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Ok, I'll bite. :fish: I loved the video intro, but the sound was HORRIBLE!! We have a multi million dollar video board and what I've seen so far is not very appealing, kinda boring even :zzz:....and...what happened to our message from Wade Phillips?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Just as you can't expect a high definition picture when watching a VHS tape on an HD TV, the same applies with audio. The result is only as good as the source media.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
pngdad8520 said:
Please post all your hurt feelings about a coach, things that happen in the stands, if coach would have put you in back in 29 yall would have took state ..... yada...freak-n....yada ! on this thread, and stay of the threads that are to get people fired up about INDIAN football ! :woot:

why dont you speak slower so we can understand

pngdad8520

100+ Posts
NDNmom91 said:
Ok, I'll bite. :fish: I loved the video intro, but the sound was HORRIBLE!! We have a multi million dollar video board and what I've seen so far is not very appealing, kinda boring even :zzz:....and...what happened to our message from Wade Phillips?
I think the problem with the sound, Is maybe the outside microphone is feeding back threw the PA, Just need to cut that one off on pre game video

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
Yeah. I think the scoreboard and speaker system is fine. Must be the setup. They play music during practice and it sounds great.

pngdad8520

100+ Posts
ndnsrock44 said:
Yeah. I think the scoreboard and speaker system is fine. Must be the setup. They play music during practice and it sounds great.
You can tell by the echo, They need to get one of the kids that do sound for drama to fix it or run sound during the game.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Is our stadium set up to mic the refs ? The butch is and I remember at Texas City the refs their were mic'd up as well. I think that would be a nice touch to add to the stadium.

pngbax20

100+ Posts
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5pMrLBVtwTc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5pMrLBVtwTc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

i think we would get guys this bad

pngdad8520

100+ Posts
PNGBax20 said:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5pMrLBVtwTc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5pMrLBVtwTc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

i think we would get guys this bad
They must have fired him ! Same ref. that was at the PNG -Ozen game !

gpwildcat

Give the guy a break. He got a little tangle tongued. I think he got the calls and the penalty correct, just had a hard time explaining the call. Once he got off track it was hard to get back.

pngdad8520

100+ Posts
gpwildcat said:
Give the guy a break. He got a little tangle tongued. I think he got the calls and the penalty correct, just had a hard time explaining the call. Once he got off track it was hard to get back.
;D

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores