never fails

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
former ndn, you're always welcome here regardless of how you enter your thoughts as are all PNG alumni, former players and PNG friends around the world.

A lot of us here are former players. (Some much older than others.) Our common bond is we love football, PN-G football, and PNGHS. That never diminishes regardless of time and distance.

The web site www.pngindians.com and this message board are a place that we all can touch base with home regardless of where we live. Sure there are some disagreements on play calling, etc. But that's in every community and every level of the game. From flag football to the NFL. It's hell being a coach or official sometimes.

Hope you stick with us the rest of the season and beyond. Listen to the game on cool925.com if you can't be there. And while you're listening maybe scan http://pngindians.com/football.php and see if your name or picture shows up anywhere. :thumbsup:

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
pncoach said:
He said that he "played", which means that he passed english class. Now that scares me!! I thought the translation was excellent, with maybe one exception. I think he meant to say, I played the first six weeks of the 03 and 04 seasons.

1.gif

PNGIndianFan06

100+ Posts
Former ndn, the translation was not meant to disrespect you, but it was just difficult to read. You did bring up so good points. I do agree with you that we get very frustrated after a loss and look to blame someone.

I agree with IndianFan hang in here and discuss! We will not always agree but we have fun debating the issue. Our debates are much more interesting than the Presidential Debates have been. :welcome:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores