New Coaches

akifan94

500+ Posts
I was told they arrived last week. I also heard Doty would likely be the QB, we were playing a two deep safety defense with Raggio and St. Clair at safety's, and Dunbar at one CB. Not sure who the other CB will be. I was told Faircloth is very intense and there is a different feel around the team. Take it for what it is worth.

badndn

500+ Posts
modmouse78 said:
does this mean the other two coaches have moved to the middle school?
Idoubt that will take place till the end of the school year since they are also teachers.

Rebel Indian

These are exciting times folks! Over the past few weeks, the new OC & DC have been coming by PNMS and working with both the 7th and 8th grade boys. I'm not sure of the spelling, but the boys have said their names are Coach Cary and Coach Croaker. The boys are super excited and have lots of great things to say about both of the coaches. We already had some great coaching on campus, but this has really energized the boys for next year. Also, I'm not sure if it was mentioned before, but Coach Faircloth came to the school right after he was named the new AD/HC and spoke to our boys in the gym.

I don't know for sure, but I would think they have been visiting Groves Middle as well. Anyone else have info on this?

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
I am guessing Cary is Joe Dale Cary from Aledo and will be the OC and Croaker is David Coker from Keller and will be the DC.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Justafan said:
I am guessing Cary is Joe Dale Cary from Aledo and will be the OC and Croaker is David Coker from Keller and will be the DC.
Here we go again, Justafan!! You are right, as usual. ;D

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Justafan said:

Can you feel how bad @$$ we are going to be next year? These coaching changes are huge, and no one around here is going to know what these guys are doing. What we will be doing next year is usually not seen by the teams in this area until deep into the playoffs!
:woohoo: :woot:
I am pumped for next year!

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
By the way, here are the results of the teams these coaches are coming from:

Head Coach Faircloth:
Duncanville Panthers Win 28-22
SA Central Bobcats Win 46-14
Lubbock Monterey Plainsmen Win 49-7
Amarillo Sandies Win 47-10
Odessa Bronchos Win 54-20
Midland Lee Rebels Win 35-17
Lubbock Westerners Win 35-14
Lubbock Coronado Mustangs Win 56-31
Amarillo Tascosa Rebels Win 36-8
Midland Bulldogs Win 28-21
El Paso El Dorado Aztecs Win 62-14
Burelson Elks Win 56-21
Allen Eagles Loss 22-28
Record 12-1 Margin of Victory 554-227

Offensive Coordinator Carey:
Stephenville Win 24-20
Grapevine Win 37-14
Weatherford Win 37-14
Brewer Win 49-7
Boswell Win 44-0
Azle Win 42-0
Saginaw Win No Score Posted
Springtown Win 63-7
Mineral Wells Win 61-7
Birdville Win 42-7
Lake Dallas Win 31-14
Everman Loss 7-24
Record 11-1 Margin of Victory 437-114

Defensive Coordinator Coker: Coming from the Keller Indians
Midlothian Win 48-34
Arlington Martin Win 41-21
Haltom Win 27-13
Euless Trinity Loss 10-17
Keller Central Win 28-14
Grapevine Win 56-7
Justin Northwest Win 24-14
Hurst Bell Loss 17-45
Colleyville Heritage Loss 10-42
Keller Fossil Ridge Win 21-13
Did not make playoffs due to losing coin toss
Record 7-3 Margin of Victory 282-220

bandkid

Staff member
pngfan93 said:
Justafan said:

Can you feel how bad @$$ we are going to be next year? These coaching changes are huge, and no one around here is going to know what these guys are doing. What we will be doing next year is usually not seen by the teams in this area until deep into the playoffs!

I'm ready for next year, too. Can't wait to see what these guys have in store at the spring game. I have a feeling that a number of the head coaches from this area are going to be there, too, trying to get a glimpse of what they'll be losing to next year. ;D

NDN CREW

yes and this is something that will continue to take place. Coach Faircloth said their will be a varsity coach at every single middle school practice and game. For both PNMS and GMS. There is no difference in his staff from varsity thur middle school all of them have the same responsibilities from 7th grade thur 12th grade. Also he has a metting set up with PNG youth football league to teach their coaches drills, plays, and terminology he wants our youth learning and knowing before they are in middle school that is the same as the middle and high school uses. He is allow there sign ups to be at the feild also.

Cozmo

bandkid said:
pngfan93 said:
Justafan said:

I'm ready for next year, too. Can't wait to see what these guys have in store at the spring game. I have a feeling that a number of the head coaches from this area are going to be there, too, trying to get a glimpse of what they'll be losing to next year. ;D

Joe Dale Carey is not the OC he is the Asst. Head coach and Offensive line coach. The Dc is Duane Kroeker ( not sure of spelling) if you looked at the Keller web site for his name its been removed already. I forget the name of the new OC but I think its Wingfield.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Quote from Faircloths interview with the PANEWS.

A: We have retained Kyle Segura (running backs), Mike Arnaud (defensive line) and Jake LeFort (defensive backs) from coach (Matt) Burnett’s staff and the coaches that are here now are Joe Dale Cary from Aledo, our assistant head coach and offensive line coach; Jared Wingfield from Austin Westlake, our offensive coordinator and wide receivers coach; Duane Kroeker from Keller, our defensive coordinator; and Zane Guy from Brownwood, our special teams and defensive backs coach.

We intend to bring in two more varsity assistants but they will not be able to join us during spring practice or in this school year. I think we’ve got our guys. They have not been approved by the school board yet. (PN-G principal Marc) Mr. Keith is still working on references and things like that, but I’m hoping to be done on all of that by this week.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores