New Geronimo's Fury Tradition

bandkid

Staff member
Mr. Wells has announced that we will begin playing Geronimo's Fury (probably because of the flood of requests) as the football team gets lined up to run through the inflatable headdress at the beginning of the game and after halftime and then, as we've always done, fly straight into Cherokee as they actually run through.

NDN79

500+ Posts
Geronimo's fury is awesome and I hope it is used to its fullest potential to excite and inspire the players,students, and fans. The band does a great job with that to get everyone fired-up!!

indianforever

100+ Posts
bandkid said:
Mr. Wells has announced that we will begin playing Geronimo's Fury (probably because of the flood of requests) as the football team gets lined up to run through the inflatable headdress at the beginning of the game and after halftime and then, as we've always done, fly straight into Cherokee as they actually run through.

i cant wait to hear it i think its really going to fire the fans and the boys up ;D

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
NDN X, go to the top of the screen. If you look under fan zone, there is a drop down box. In that box there is a tab that says "Audio Gallery." Click on it. Once you do that, there will be 4 audio files for you to listen to. Select whichever one you want to listen too.

NDN X

100+ Posts
IndianFan said:
NDN X said:
NDNmom91 said:
You can listen to it on this website...it's in Fanzone under audio gallery

I can't find it :'( :'( :'(
http://www.pngindians.com/sports/football/audiogallery

thank you, I didn't realize the "fanzone" tab was on another screen on my computer, no wonder I couldn't find it!! Thanks again!!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
NDN X said:
IndianFan said:
NDN X said:
NDNmom91 said:
You can listen to it on this website...it's in Fanzone under audio gallery

I can't find it :'( :'( :'(
http://www.pngindians.com/sports/football/audiogallery

thank you, I didn't realize the "fanzone" tab was on another screen on my computer, no wonder I couldn't find it!! Thanks again!!

There's a lot of information on the web site. Just browse through the menus and you'll find dozens of pages of content. www.pngindians.com

NDN X

100+ Posts
indianforever said:
bandkid said:

i cant wait to hear it i think its really going to fire the fans and the boys up ;D

I never heard it...did they ever play it?

indianforever said:
does the band have anything out of the ordinary in store for tonights game?

They should be performing the 1st movement of their halftime show tonite. I'm excited to see all 3 movements put together :) 2 weeks til UIL Marching competition at LCM !!

bandkid

Staff member
indianforever said:
does the band have anything out of the ordinary in store for tonights game?

We've reviewed just about every pop tune we know and there's always Cherokee, War Chant, and Geronimo's Fury.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores