New HC

squaw

1,000+ Posts
I am not at liberty to release names, but I can tell everyone that an offer was made yesterday. I know that if someone told me that others will be told, also, so just listen up to what's being said in the community.

akifan94

500+ Posts
WOW. This is about the fifth time the story has evolved.

1. The original story
2. I here there are five finalst and the interviews will take place today and Friday. (From a guy claiming to be a finalist)
3. I hear the interviews are today and Friday, but the number is more than five.
4. Coop has heard they have the coach, and he is calling the shots on how this will play out behind the scenes.
5. We have a coach, but it is a secret.

:whiteflag:

akifan94

500+ Posts
kfdmcoop said:
I'm just wondering if my gut was right all along??

That would be fine with me, but unless something changed one of the posters on here said it would not happen and that it came from the horses mouth. Things do change though.

pngfan1

akifan94 said:
kfdmcoop said:
I'm just wondering if my gut was right all along??

That would be fine with me, but unless something changed one of the posters on here said it would not happen and that it came from the horses mouth. Things do change though.
It would be ok, but I don't think it is.

PNG1992

Port Neches, TEXAS
Gumbeaux said:
So who does everyone think the New HC will be?...I dont see anyone throwing names around....

cooper obviously thinks its Stump.

I have an opinion but Im keeping it to myself for now.

Smurf

squaw said:
I am not at liberty to release names, but I can tell everyone that an offer was made yesterday. I know that if someone told me that others will be told, also, so just listen up to what's being said in the community.

This is an absolutely false statement.

akifan94

500+ Posts
Smurf said:
squaw said:

kfdmcoop

100+ Posts
PNG1992 said:
Gumbeaux said:
So who does everyone think the New HC will be?...I dont see anyone throwing names around....

cooper obviously thinks its Stump.

I have an opinion but Im keeping it to myself for now.
My gut thinks that but could be wrong. I know they wanted him really bad.

PNG1992

Port Neches, TEXAS
akifan94 said:
Smurf said:
squaw said:

All this crap is so old its getting ridiculous.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Geeez this crap is getting old. I can almost bet an offer has NOT been made.

We need to stop all these rumors until a decision has been made.

Gumbeaux

The only thing rumors and (media/community) bashing the selection committee and PNGISD does is run off some of the applicants.....You reap what you sow.....

And after reading a high percentage of the messages the "sowing" doesnt fair well...

I wish the new Hd Coach well....

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores