New UIL Rules???

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
I know where I sit on the 50 yard line way up in the nose bleed section, there is a group of us that stands and YELLS almost the whole time. This last game other people around us finally started standing up and yelling for those boys. I have been told that if you listen to the radio broadcast that you can hear us.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
I say bring all of the "mechanical" devices you want/need. Our boys will shut them up with their play on the field! If we don't want to hear them, it's real simple. Jump out on top of them early and never look back!

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
squaw said:
We agree, PurplePrideBandRulz! I guess I may be spoiled by being a PNG fan because I think that your fans should be making noises and NOT mechanical things like ball bearings, air horns, cow bells, etc. I also feel that it's rude to blow a horn or a bell into another fan's ears. I was led to believe that it's against UIL rules, but not enforced. I have to admit that my voice carries (from years of teaching school) and I make plenty of noise without mechanical means. Also, what's up with Nederland? Can't they start a tradition of their own? I'd hate to think we copied anyone else--one of the reasons I'm not a fan of the Tomahawk Chop. All this is just my opinion and not intended to offend anyone. I really DO like YankeeDawg (but I do want to beat the Dogs this week and anytime we play them@!) :laugh:

No offense taken at all Squaw.

OK...no propane tanks, but instead we're gonna bring 250 real live Bulldogs to the Reservation...they all look like this (gotta admit, they are cute):

images
or maybe like this:

images

ANd all night long they're gonna bark to the tune of "Who Let the Dogs Out"

Believe me, I'd much rather see this as our new tradition, but it ain't gonna happen.

I just hope that we can at least stay in the game with ya'll and have no further injuries to either team. This is such a big night in the lives of these young men, all I can do is wish them all Good Luck.

;D

NDN79

500+ Posts
Well said Yankeedawg! It's an important night for the boys on both sides. I pray (and everyone else pray too) that any of the boys on either side that are sick, will feel much better and stronger by friday night. I know that all of the prayers from Pt.Neches, Groves, and Nederland can make a difference for those boys. Everyone have a great time and enjoy the game--and let's show southeast Texas again why MCM is such a great tradition! :woohoo:

p.s. Those are cute dogs, but they would look better with a big "PURPLE" bow or collar! ;D

YEEEEAAAAA, Squaw and I do agree on something :clap: I LOVE the precious fearless bulldogs Yankeedawg!!! I do have to admit to you, they are alot cuter and funnier than that the 'ole mule' that visited the message board not too long ago ;D

Counting down...

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
NDN79 said:
Well said Yankeedawg! It's an important night for the boys on both sides. I pray (and everyone else pray too) that any of the boys on either side that are sick, will feel much better and stronger by friday night. I know that all of the prayers from Pt.Neches, Groves, and Nederland can make a difference for those boys. Everyone have a great time and enjoy the game--and let's show southeast Texas again why MCM is such a great tradition! :woohoo:

p.s. Those are cute dogs, but they would look better with a big "PURPLE" bow or collar! ;D

AMEN NDN79 !

but as far as your last comment goes .... :crazy: :p

LOL

Peace!!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
YankeeDawg--you are really a class act! In fact, I have an extra PNG ticket for tomorrow night and a purple shirt to wear if you want to join us! Oh, BTW, memorize this: I N D I A N S/ lol

mdog

If Livingston can limit the no. of tickets and not let standing room, then why can't our admin. dis-allow the horns and the ballbearing cans?

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
mdog said:
If Livingston can limit the no. of tickets and not let standing room, then why can't our admin. dis-allow the horns and the ballbearing cans?

I would think because its easier to tell someone they can't enter a gate than it is to go remove something like than from someone during a game. Talk about a commotion and a PR nightmare.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores