New Varsity Coaches

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly don’t understand this hire!! Sounds like a political hire.
If so very discouraging to burden a new head coach like that. If true, not a good way to encourage good coaches to stay at PNG. Political moves will always backfire if it hurts the program.

Jeff Joseph and Cade McCrary come from offensive juggernauts with great QBs. PN-G also has a 12+ year streak of great quarterback play. That needs to continue.

I may be labeled as negative and disruptive for even posting an opinion but this is PNG football and I as well as most of you here and many others know football and pay attention to these details and events. If a questionable step is taken, fans will have opinions. We want to see ultimate success and this new regime has great promise. Any weak links will compromise that.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores