Nice video by Nike

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Very cool video. I love this kinda of deal when they look at the team and its community that supports it.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Awesome video. Hoping the Titans get revenge tonight and knock off Temple to head to the regional finals. Best of luck to your boys BG!

VegasNDN

Great video!! To piggyback this video...my daughter plays for a NIKE Elite volleyball club here in the Houston area. I was speaking with the owner of the club, and found out he is the Marketing Director for NIKE (yes, the entire corporation). We were talking sports and tradition and I told him where I graduated high school. He said they have been trying to make PNG a full-blown NIKE school, but the attempt has fallen on deaf ears. He told me that they look for schools with a storied history and we fit that mold.

If anyone has an open ear with BF, please PM me so I can try and put the two together. It would be really cool to see PNG as a NIKE campus.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores