Now That the Football Season is Over...

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
... Please don't run away! On this board, we enjoy ALL PNG sports and activities, and we truly love the input from all members, including the new ones! So, this page has turned in PNG history, but there are many more that will be discussed as the months and school year rolls on. Come on back and continue to give us your input. The more we have, the more enjoyable it is to all......so,..................DON'T LEAVE US NOW!

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
You know I'll be back for more...I really enjoy posting on here and bantering ,sometimes being silly, once in a while being serious but always fun. It's all good , my friend. Thanks for letting a Dog bark on here!! ;D ;D ;D

611077.JPG

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Hey Proud! I wish you would ask Coach at the Booster Club meeting about bringing back the Bonzai!! The players and fans LOVED it when Malone was there...and seeing Brenhams little "dance" on kickoff made me wish we had it back! There used to be a video of it floating around on here somewhere if he wanted to see it.

hookem14

100+ Posts
As a former "Bonzai" kickoff member under coach Malone I think it would be inappropriate to ask BF to start this tradition back up.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
You're probably right, I thought about it after I posted that, but I would like to see them start something like that, maybe not the exact same thing, it just got EVERYONE on their feet!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
That little thing that the Cubbies did before a kick off...looked a bit....how can I say this, (cuz I don't want to use the word Gay) so, instead, I think I'll just say...less than manly. ya know, holding hands and playing rowboat in front of a bunch of strangers. It looked really anti-man-like to me. But hey, that's just me.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Yeah, I agree! I said somewhere else that they looked like a bunch of cats in a litter box trying to cover up their *hit...lol!

Now, I thought Bonzai was cool! It was VERY manly...lol! Afterall, it is a battlecry, as bad as I would like to see it brought back, I know the kids would want to be original. Maybe they could come up with something and yell GERONIMO!!

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
NDNmom91 said:
Yes, I LOVED ur bulldawg :)!! Can I keep him?

Just until tomorrow... ;D

and he eats table food...needs alot of attention...watches Cartoon Network...likes to sleep in....and loves being read to !!!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
yankeedawg said:
NDNmom91 said:
Yes, I LOVED ur bulldawg :)!! Can I keep him?

Just until tomorrow... ;D

and he eats table food...needs alot of attention...watches Cartoon Network...likes to sleep in....and loves being read to !!!

I can handle that! I have a 6 y/o, they can do all that stuff together ;D!

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
That little thing that the Cubbies did before a kick off...looked a bit....how can I say this, (cuz I don't want to use the word Gay) so, instead, I think I'll just say...less than manly. ya know, holding hands and playing rowboat in front of a bunch of strangers. It looked really anti-man-like to me. But hey, that's just me.

Hey Proud,

You should have sat by me at this game. My group and friends and I started singing "Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream..." the nursery rhyme. People around us started joining in. It was quite funny. Oh, and I was giving the refs all they needed just like usual (its a good thing my significant other was there)!

NDN06

100+ Posts
NDNTime said:
PNG Proud said:

Hey Proud,

You should have sat by me at this game. My group and friends and I started singing "Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream..." the nursery rhyme. People around us started joining in. It was quite funny. Oh, and I was giving the refs all they needed just like usual (its a good thing my significant other was there)!

It's funny that you say that NDNTime... Our group was signing that as well! haha!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Well, someone informed me of what they were "trying" to portray. Apparently since they are the "cubs", meaning tiger cubs, they were supposed to look like Tigers getting ready to pounce....didn't quite pull it off...lol!

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
NDNmom91 said:
Well, someone informed me of what they were "trying" to portray. Apparently since they are the "cubs", meaning tiger cubs, they were supposed to look like Tigers getting ready to pounce....didn't quite pull it off...lol!

How strange :crazy:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores