Now That the Football Season is Over...

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
You must have been near me, because we were doing the exact same thing! We were at the 47 yd line, closest to the big building. Down around 6-8 rows from the bottom. Were you in that area?

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
You must have been near me, because we were doing the exact same thing! We were at the 47 yd line, closest to the big building. Down around 6-8 rows from the bottom. Were you in that area?

Haha, I was pretty close to you! I was around the 45 about row 4, but I never turned around to see who was sitting by me (except when this lady told me to sit down which I did for 3-4 seconds and then I proceeded to stand back up).

BCub

Hey NDN06 and NDNmom91, the fun you make of our kickoff boys...... really??

Very impressed with the PNG turnout and support. Look forward to meeting again next year!

BTW, we're on the way to the Region III Finals....

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
BCub said:

Very impressed with the PNG turnout and support. Look forward to meeting again next year!

As long as they keep on "Rowing That Boat", we'll keep on making fun of them. It's ridiculous.

BCub

Nice show of class Proud, since you were the originator. You keep watching the "boat" all the way to the State Title!

BTW, we lose a total of 5 starting seniors....

NDN06

100+ Posts
BCub said:

I'm pretty sure each person is entitled to their opinion about your teams 'show' they put on. You all think it's cool and awesome, but we all sat around trying to figure out what they were doing and why. Great that they want to show their unity, but it's a bit flashy IMO. I don't like to watch arrogance like that on the football field, and that's all I saw from the get go.

Just curious, did you see something impressive on the field, or are you just on this board to talk a bunch of noise?

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
BCub said:
Nice show of class Proud, since you were the originator. You keep watching the "boat" all the way to the State Title!

Yes, we will lose alot of seniors, but our JV was undefeated also and District Champs.

Does Dayton not have a message board, or is that you love us so much you just want to stick around.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
BCub said:

You know, the INDIAN NATION has to wonder why these folks from Brenham, who beat us, continue to keep coming back to us on this messageboard. If my team had beat a team, I would be so looking forward to the next playoff game that the team just played, and beat, would become a distant memory in short order.

Could it be that they don't have their own messageboard? Could it be they are bored? Could it be the arrogance so many referred to?

BETTER YET - Could it be that the chill of CHEROKEE is still running through their bodies and ringing in their ears? Could it be the they too are now infected by the mystic of the INDIAN NATION, its HONOR, PRIDE and TRADITION? Hmmmm - think about it !

bandkid

Staff member
BCub said:

How funny! 17 of our starters will be returning as well (yes, I'm counting the 41 seniors who will graduate out of the program this year) and the remaining five positions will probably be filled with worthy candidates from our JV team - the same JV team that also ran undefeated through district play.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores