Offensive line

15PNG

500+ Posts
amen!! It's like CNN telling everyone what our military plans are or where we're going to go next.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
IndianFan said:
Let's keep those types of details private. People from opposing teams read this message board.
There is NO DOUBT that coaches troll these message boards hoping to get some info on adjustments and injuries to get an advantage for the upcoming game.

oldindian69

Saw #70 Nicotre, leave the game on a cart......Does anybody know his status?.........Hope he can play.......If not he will surely be missed!!!!

bandkid

Staff member
oldindian69 said:
Saw #70 Nicotre, leave the game on a cart......Does anybody know his status?.........Hope he can play.......If not he will surely be missed!!!!

He went into the fieldhouse on a cart and came back out after halftime on crutches. I don't know what the deal is, but hopefully he'll be back next week.

badndn

500+ Posts
oldindian69 said:
Not sure if you noticed, but his replacement did very good. Big kid, #75 Stasinos, 6'5" 250+ (Jr). He missed his Soph year with a knee injury. Saw him drive his guy back 10 yards downfield several times on run plays.

If he can stay healthy, these two, Nicotre and Stasinos, will be the bookends next year.

Nice to know we have quality depth on our OLine!

shovelhead

100+ Posts
badndn said:
oldindian69 said:
Not sure if you noticed, but his replacement did very good. Big kid, #75 Stasinos, 6'5" 250+ (Jr). He missed his Soph year with a knee injury. Saw him drive his guy back 10 yards downfield several times on run plays.

If he can stay healthy, these two, Nicotre and Stasinos, will be the bookends next year.

Nice to know we have quality depth on our OLine!
I saw this too! Then I saw Nicotre on crutches. With all the kids on the sideline, It is great to see that kind of depth. Obviously, we dont have that depth at every position, but glad we do on the O-line!

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
Yeah. He is a big ol boy and I noticed he did well Friday night. With him and Nicotre coming back at tackles and some of the big kids we have on JV, we should be solid up front next year. I can't imagine what a beast Bertrand will be after a year on varsity under his belt and a year to get stronger and grow. Looks like he is going to have some hosses up front to do great things again next year.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Nicotre was walking around on the field yesterday at practice but was not suited up. Maybe he will be ready to go for Friday night, or either play back up if needed. I just don't want to see him pushing it to hard and make his injury worse.

badndn

500+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
Nicotre was walking around on the field yesterday at practice but was not suited up. Maybe he will be ready to go for Friday night, or either play back up if needed. I just don't want to see him pushing it to hard and make his injury worse.
I agree 100%. With a more than capable backup, he needs to rest it.

How about Knox? With Vidors run offense, this would probably be the best week for him to heel up. Don't need those corners much against the Bone!

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I agree. Knox should rest it up. This would be a good game for some of the other corners who don't see much action to rotate in and get some game time experience. That is of course if Vidor keeps running the same O.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores