Official Game Thread: PN-G vs. Vidor Pirates

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
This feels like a night that begins a different phase for this team. Offense and defense will shine tonight.

90NDN

500+ Posts
No Kidding :( I don't live anywhere near so I can't go to the games and have to make do with listening on the air. My brother is going to the game tonight and he said he was wearing his PNG shirt, but he is sitting with the in-laws on the Vidor side lol..that should be interesting.

akifan94

500+ Posts
KLVI is broadcasting Ned. The radio stations are affiliated right? You would think if one station worked the other would.

NDN76

MY DOG
Go to the main page and then fan zone and then fans on twitter......follow the link to read PNG1992 and he will tweet from the game.......better than nothing......I am sending Joe A an email

90NDN

500+ Posts
The game is on...I got to it from a link on the setxsports forums..it's vidor oriented though...we just stopped them on 4th down at the 34.

15PNG

500+ Posts
someone give me a phone number and an ass to chew...... I'm still in the frame of mind from work. :angry:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores