old video

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I'll have to look. I have quite a few, but there wasn't a whole heck of a lot of videoing going on back then.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
A video, old VHS I believe, was made and several graduates of the 1990 class had a copy...video clips of the 1989 football season, with Ted Anclet as the original Bonzai...some of the video was set to the music of Tina Turner's hit, "Simply The Best." Contact Bryan Bost, Ron McGill, Shane Droddy, or another member of PN-G's 1990 graduating class and see if they know the whereabouts of that old VHS.

Go Indians. Peace.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
1989NDN said:
A video, old VHS I believe, was made and several graduates of the 1990 class had a copy...video clips of the 1989 football season, with Ted Anclet as the original Bonzai...some of the video was set to the music of Tina Turner's hit, "Simply The Best." Contact Bryan Bost, Ron McGill, Shane Droddy, or another member of PN-G's 1990 graduating class and see if they know the whereabouts of that old VHS.

Go Indians. Peace.

Oh, I have THAT one!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores