Other bi-district games.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I was thinking of going to the Vidor game Thursday at Lamar and maybe the Nederland game at Lamar on Friday. Maybe the Tribe should show up in full force for these games and cheer on our fellow district teams. I really do hope we sweep 19-4A. Show up in our purlple and cheer them on ! I know of several Vidor and Nederland people who have already asked me to get them tickets to our game. I'm sure with our game being Saturday night that we will see alot of our fellow district team fans showing up. Maybe they will help fill up Dayton's side and cheer us on. That would be fun to watch.

wacape

100+ Posts
I'll be going to all three! Jeeze...football Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday....NIRVANA!!!!! ;D

bandkid

Staff member
crittergitter said:
i see ozen is in the play offs. i thought livingston had a better record. how did this happen?

Ozen and Livingston had tied records and Ozen had the head-to-head win.

wacape

100+ Posts
Went to the Vidor game. Having seen us play against Crosby's speed, I didn't think the Pirates had a chance. Vidor came out and played smash mouth football! Can count on one hand the number of passes they threw but ran a great ball control running game. Pirates pretty much kept the Coog's potent offense off the field all night. :clap:

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
Vidor rocked it last night! Great job by the Pirates. Vidor had not won a playoff game since 1964. I was so happy for their team and community. I can't imagine how it must feel to win your first playoff game in 47 years. Tonight the Dogs and Ozen need to win and we can get out the brooms saturday night for the 20-4A sweep!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores