Ozen at PN-G

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Thanks for the updates. Final score? I hope all of the SRs got at least one play under the Friday night lights.

Go Indians. Beat nederland. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Thanks, IndianFan. I appreciate the updates. I hope everyone on the team at least got one snap. All of those young men on the team are someone's son, grandson, nephew, little brother/big brother, etc. I hope all of the kids got to experience the roar of the home stands with the ball snapped and the clock running.

Go Indians. Beat nederland. Peace.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Don't like helmets used during ozen game. Png colors do NOT include gold! (also, reminds me of fullofitdogs uniforms). Although I am also not particularly fond of the grey pants, I can tolerate those due to the role they played historically. Call me a traditionalist, but I think gold helmets go too far outside the box.

hookem14

100+ Posts
NDNzeke said:
Don't like helmets used during ozen game. Png colors do NOT include gold! (also, reminds me of fullofitdogs uniforms). Although I am also not particularly fond of the grey pants, I can tolerate those due to the role they played historically. Call me a traditionalist, but I think gold helmets go too far outside the box.
My son is on the team so I get to see the helmets up close. No gold at all. What are you looking at?

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
prepballfan said:
The Stormtrooper Uni's are the best to me

+1 ... the stormtrooper uni= all-time best PN-G uni...from the seventies to present day, the stormtrooper outfit is a sharp look! I agree with the majority/traditionalists...I'm not big on the gray mixture (pants/helmets)...if today's kids like the gray, I can roll with it...but, I prefer the all purple, the all white, or the purple/white combo. Just my 0.02 cents.

Go Indians. Peace.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores