OZEN BEATS LIVINGSTON

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Ozen 29
Livingston 28

OK who would have thought this would happen ? So I think now the only team to clinch a playoff spot is Nederland. Things are real interesting now. PNG is in a MUST win situation against Vidor and Central. Livingston still has to play Vidor and Ozen still has to play Nederalnd. If my figuring is right, we have to win out and Livingston has to lose and we go DII # 1 seed. Which would be great for us. I think as of right now though, no one other than Nederland is in the playoffs. If I'm wrong please correct me and as well as on the scenario's.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Imagine the outcome if Nederland and Livingston had been at the end of our district schedule.

Ozen should easily lose to Nederland, but there's a reason that games are played on the field.

Vidor / Livingston will be interesting. I understand that Livingston is not playing with both RBs right now, and their offense is greatly suffering as a result. At least this is what some Nederland people told me. If they play Vidor with the same personnel that they played Nederland and Ozen with, Vidor should be able to pull the win off.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I heard the same thing. I know we need to win out to make it into the playoffs. I really want us to take the W in the game with Vidor. I wouldn't mind us being the DII # 1 seed either. IF we do I think we may end up playing Dayton in the first round though. But for now the boys need to beat Vidor and then Central. Its up to them and the coaches to do what has to be done. Lets go boys. Have a great week of practice and come out Friday and put it too the Pirates !!!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores