PA News: PN-G chiefs try hard but end up with ticket ouch

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
IndianFan said:
http://www.panews.com/sports/local_story_320215614.html?keyword=topstory
I read both articles. Sounds like we did the best we could under the circumstances. However, this dilemma is just one of the many reasons why taking 4 teams from the districts into the playoffs is absolutely crazy.

NONS81

Per the article and someone who attended the Booster Club meeting, this is what happened and as it has been said. We did the best we could. You have to remember that we are not the only team in the playoffs and especially in the Houston area - 4 Teams went from each District, so until it starts thinning out, we may see this again...But I heard (there is that word again) that Reliant will start allowing playoff games in the third round, which is next week, right? So maybe that will work out for us soon.

NDNfan#1

100+ Posts
crittergitter said:
i heard some people even went to brenham to buy some tickets. i hope the green people like purple.....
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LilTodd

It's kind of hard to play in Reliant stadium when you are sitting at home next week. Good luck in basketball season.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores