100+ Posts
Port Arthur News has RJ with
506 total yards
26 of 44 passing 382 yards 3 TD's
124 rushing 3 TD's
3 INT's

twrpng

100+ Posts
Receiver Jose Ceja joins the 150 yrd club with 8 catches for 163 yards and a TD. Jose is stepping up has RJ's go to receiver since # 9 Kalab went down. Jose's a good kid I'm proud for him.

twrpng

100+ Posts
Indianafan might have to help with total yards because I'm not finding stat's for the season anywhere. RJ missed the All Time passing yards in a game by one Morris had 383 RJ had 382 lastnite

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Great job by receivers. A lot of those 382 yards were YAC. Williams 54 yard catch and run TD was a 5 yard pass.

Peyton Proenza has also become a go to receiver. Cade Billeaud is also producing.

Now if the offensive line can hold blocks, the offense can be more consistent. With Garth suffering the knee injury from that leg whip, the other guys are going to need to step it up.

twrpng

100+ Posts
Receivers are stepping up. And yes YAC Is a big part of it, Remember RJ to Riggs for the longest pass play in PNG History was a screen play for 93 yards agansi Ozen. lol I like throwing these little History lessons in there from time to time. Just a proud PNG DAD

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Just summarized in a new article.

http://www.pngindians.com/football/roschon-johnson-sets-all-time-passing-yards-record/

Next passing record that's within reach is total completions.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores