Pick'em Final Results are in...

carzan

500+ Posts
Well after my long concession speech I notice I actually on got beat by 2 guys! Dang! I really worked hard on that speech too.
Anyway, Here are the final results. Really everyone was impressive! As a group we were correct with 688 picks and incorrect on 209 picks. That's a total of 897 picks at a correct percentage of 76.70%. Pretty high numbers with the fact that for the most part everyone saw the wisdom of picking PNG even against the worst of odds! ;D ;D ;D

I really enjoyed this contest this season. Maybe next season I will make a change or two that could make it a bit more difficult without really adding anymore games, maybe even only doing our district. We could have all picks submitted by PM. I could easily post them after the games so everyone could check my counts yet no one would see each others picks beforehand. What do you guys think about that possibility. My only concern is participation. Anyway, we have a year to think about it. Thanks again to everyone for your participation and your patience with me this basketball season! Here are the Final Results:

PickemFinal-1.jpg

Baller

100+ Posts
Thanks CARZAN for all the work you put in to keep this up all season. Not bad results from a school that has not had a playoff team in 22 years. STREAK BROKEN!!!!!!!!

carzan

500+ Posts
Pick'em will start with and will only include district play. I will post a thread to gauge interest this year. We should get some good action this year after everyone saw how much fun we had last season!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores