Playoff Scores -- Nov 14

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
Crosby 31
Lumberton 21

-----------------------------
Nederland 35
CE King 34

In a nail biter that went down to the very end!!

CONGRATS BULLDOGS!!!!

pngbax20

100+ Posts
so did central get to play or did vidor take their place,thought i heard a rumor that said vidor was taking their spot because of the fight.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Well, with Lumberton losing to Crosby it just proves to me that we had the talent to be in the playoffs and the District Champs! I mean, Lumberton beat Nederland without much trouble and it took overtime for the Raiders to beat us, and we beat Crosby this year and last year, so I will always think it was our coaching this year not our talent! Oh well, hopefully some changes will be made and we will reclaim our place at the top!

PNGIndianFan06

100+ Posts
That's what I said this morning to my husband. Didn't we beat Crosby? Then what in the world went wrong with our season.

By the way, way to go Dawgs pulling out a win with your backup players!!! :punchingbag: Just goes to show there is talent sitting on those benches!

Whodat

Those weren't kids on the benches, they were starting on JV all year. They were sophs, good players, Nederland has lots of very good underclassmen.

BMTSoulja1

PNGBax20 said:
so did central get to play or did vidor take their place,thought i heard a rumor that said vidor was taking their spot because of the fight.
Central plays today. Come out and support us!

PNGIndianFan06

100+ Posts
Whodat said:
Those weren't kids on the benches, they were starting on JV all year. They were sophs, good players, Nederland has lots of very good underclassmen.

I stand corrected, but they did do a great job helping the Varsity.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
PNGIndianFan06 said:
That's what I said this morning to my husband. Didn't we beat Crosby? Then what in the world went wrong with our season.

By the way, way to go Dawgs pulling out a win with your backup players!!! :punchingbag: Just goes to show there is talent sitting on those benches!
Listen to Cherokee played properly with drums and all and you'll finally understand where we went wrong. The newer, softer, slower Cherokee couldn't excite a flea. And, yes, we should've been in the playoffs this year. BTW, way to go Bulldogs! I hope you go all the way and represent this area well. Go, DAWGS! (til the next MCM lol)

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
Congrats to the DAWGSSSSS, way to goooooooo. :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: Congrats going out to Central too.

MightyNDNS

100+ Posts
PNGIndianFan06 said:

What went wrong? Some of the guys that sat the bench the rest of the season were playing in the Crosby game, that's what!!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores