Playoff tickets

Purple Runs Deep

NDNmom91 said:
Wow! Don't remind me! My daughter is a Senior and I can't believe it! I remember taking her to the game at the Astrodome, I don't think she said a word the whole time, she was just amazed! It sure would be nice to send their Senior year out in style! WE BELIEVE!!!

So cute ;D Hope the best for you both....time flys

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
NDNmom91 said:
Wow! Don't remind me! My daughter is a Senior and I can't believe it! I remember taking her to the game at the Astrodome, I don't think she said a word the whole time, she was just amazed! It sure would be nice to send their Senior year out in style! WE BELIEVE!!!

My daughter is a Senior also and we only missed one game that year. It was the La Marque game because I had surgery but I did send my husband to the game.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Got my tickets this morning. Now I have to go back tomorrow and buy a bunch more for some Nederland fans, Vidor fans, LCM fans and Buna fans. I hope they let me get em all at one time. I have to get 12 adult and 6 student tickets.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
Got my tickets this morning. Now I have to go back tomorrow and buy a bunch more for some Nederland fans, Vidor fans, LCM fans and Buna fans. I hope they let me get em all at one time. I have to get 12 adult and 6 student tickets.

Hope they'll at least be courteous enough to wear our colors. :)

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
squaw said:
pngfan66 said:

Hope they'll at least be courteous enough to wear our colors. :)

Does it really matter as long as they are cheering on those Indians. I know Friday when I attend the Nederland game I will be sporting my purple. For me it is the thought that counts not what color they are wearing.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
I agree...wear the colors of the school your from....I for one want to see all the other schools that are supporting us....just as I will wear my purple to their games!

phetonb

Yes, wear Your School Colors when supporting another team in the playoffs. I don't want a black and gold NED shirt in my closet, and I doubt any of my good friends in Nederland would want a Purple PNG shirt in thiers. Not to mention the cost of buying all those extra shirts for one weekend of Awesome 20-4A playoff football!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores