PN-G at Beaumont United 9/2-Week-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

100+ Posts
Great game tonight for PNG, and wow, did they need that. There were a few mistakes but the coaches will make sure that's "discussed" next week, I'm sure, based on what I've seen at the practices so far. Anyway, congrats to the boys and coaches.

100+ Posts
BTW, I noticed that the Indian Spirit was without the big tail feathers and spear. We weren't allowed to bring an umbrella into the stadium, so I guess a spear was nixed for sure, even for a mascot. But I don't know, maybe that's the norm for away games? Sort of a PC version perhaps.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
BTW, I noticed that the Indian Spirit was without the big tail feathers and spear. We weren't allowed to bring an umbrella into the stadium, so I guess a spear was nixed for sure, even for a mascot. But I don't know, maybe that's the norm for away games? Sort of a PC version perhaps.
Because of threat of rain I’d guess

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
Nederland was tied up with Memorial 21-21 going into the half but Nederland's QB threw 2 interceptions and PA Memorial is up 42-21 now
We just needed to wake up. I think our kids were reading press clippings this week. Glad Ned happened, we needed it. Ned got QB issues, they found a RB tonight though. 13 is legit speed demon.

100+ Posts
High Island - 96
Second Baptist - 72

Big score, even for 6-man-football. That's 168 points scored in one game. If divided by 7 just for simplicity, that's 24 touchdowns. I would not want to be a Ref for that game. Or I don't know, maybe it'd be an easier game to Ref.

Sorry for the odd post, this should probably be in another thread, or it's own thread.

Last edited:

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
We just needed to wake up. I think our kids were reading press clippings this week. Glad Ned happened, we needed it. Ned got QB issues, they found a RB tonight though. 13 is legit speed demon.
What did you think of the Indians game Buddy

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Rain they always do that in the rain. My son was in the band for four years

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Watched the game today. Kudos to the officials for noticing the kind of unnecessary play that was allowed without retribution in week 1. Shots to the head and unnecessary roughness after a good block were called in this game both against the Timberwolves and the Indians. Plays like that need to be called out and eliminated on any team.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Focus on WOS. Not us lol.
Who's us? This thread is about the United game and improved officiating. Here’s some free reading for you on the relevant topics I've emphasized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores