PN-G Golf JV Wins Tournament @ Idylwild Country Club

Congratulations to the Golf team on shooting a team total of 348 to win their 1st JV tournament of the year!!

Jordan Corcaran-1st Place with a round of 84
Alex F. Theis-2nd Place with a round of 85
Tyler Rawson-3rd Place with a round of 86
Tyler Sumerall,and Jacob Lefort rounded out the Team!!

Awesome Job Guys!!!

bandkid

Staff member
I remember the PN-G A Team taking first place and the PN-G B Team taking second place at the district tournament last year. We have an excellent golf program.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
bandkid said:
I remember the PN-G A Team taking first place and the PN-G B Team taking second place at the district tournament last year. We have an excellent golf program.

One of many excellent programs. :thumbsup:

I do agree that golf does not get the funds that are needed to move our program up another notch!!In fact,our kids should be playing nicer courses in preparation for the district tournament and beyond.I also know that the golf program has some issues that need to be handled (ASAP)or it is possible that the golf team could loose some good kids!!I for one am not happy about some of the things that are going on!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores