PN-G Indians 37, West Fork Gators 0

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Looking forward to seeing the PN-G Indians tonight at Randall Reed Stadium. This will be my second time to visit that nice stadium. Indians on the warpath to win #22 in a row! GO INDIANS!

bandkid

Staff member
Broadcast crew threw the site a nice shoutout at the start of the tape, IndianFan.

Also, can hear Cherokee loud and clear on the field mic tonight. The livestream is reminiscent of the old VHS video on YouTube of the final drive against Schertz Clemens at Kyle Field in 1999. Squaw would be proud.

WarDance

Not exactly an inspiring win. The team seemed flat. But a win is a win.
I agree. We were sitting at the 40 yd line above where the Offense players were sitting while the D was on the field. Just before Half after WF stopped them on 4th down, Coach Joseph was yelling at them. I am not a lip reader by any means, but it seemed like he was telling them to take this game serious. The next drive before the half ended, they scored a TD to make it 21 - 0 at half. Coach J is the best! We are VERY lucky to have him here.

WarDance

I went to that game. One of the best games I’ve ever been to. Nederland made a massive statement tonight. Their defense is much better than anyone has been giving them credit for.
So how does our offense do against them next week? Can we stop Thomas and Sunday?

Last edited:

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Honestly, the fans seemed kinda flat too. We stopped them on several 4th downs and not once did I hear a “D-fense!” chant. Kind of a meh game.
Same last week…I think everyone’s “cheer tank” was just flat out empty after battling it out with MLC and Huntsville BACK TO BACK so it’s been kinda nice to relax and recharge the last 2 games….lol!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (6-0)
vs.
West Fork Gators (2-4)

Friday, Oct. 18, 7:00PM

Randall Reed Stadium, New Caney, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores