District 8-5A Standings - Week 9

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PN-G has yet to fire on all cylinders but remains good enough to stay undefeated. Defensive lapses continue to be the greatest weakness.

Huntsville keeps chugging along.

Montgomery remains a threat to any team.

Nederland belied it's critics and is in position to make the playoffs.

Lake Creek falls yet again. They are not the team that everyone expected.

Splendora, West Fork and Dayton continue to be overwhelmed by the top teams.

Eazy Money

Still not sure of the 3 way tiebreaker rules, that would be good to know. But looks like PNG, Montgomery, and Nederland should be in the playoffs at this point. Huntsville still has Road games against Lake Creek and Nederland to play, which is the only chance now for Lake Creek to get in.

Rez

Still not sure of the 3 way tiebreaker rules, that would be good to know. But looks like PNG, Montgomery, and Nederland should be in the playoffs at this point. Huntsville still has Road games against Lake Creek and Nederland to play, which is the only chance now for Lake Creek to get in.
Montgomery could still technically lose its last three and Lc would be in as long as they win out (would have to beat Huntsville). If Montgomery only loses two of the last three they’d still have the tie breaker over LC. PNG or Ned can lose the last three and still be in over LC. Huntsville would have to lose to Ned and Lc to miss.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (6-0)
vs.
West Fork Gators (2-4)

Friday, Oct. 18, 7:00PM

Randall Reed Stadium, New Caney, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores