PN-G Indians 37, West Fork Gators 0

#1 NDN FAN

We do miss OC Charlie Feller. He could game plan, he was creative, and when he got into a flow like he did last season @ Texas City, vs. Rouse, early vs. MLC, vs. Huntsville at NRG, and early vs. Liberty Hill, the Indians offense was unstoppable. This season, the OC needs a better understanding of down, distance, and flow of the game. When you have a 1st down in the red zone and your OL is demolishing the WF DL, just run the ball. You don't need a play action pass to #11 when he was in double coverage all night long and the other WRs can't catch the ball if you hand it to them. Whereas, our TEs have proven they can catch and run with the ball, yet we have forgotten them. Asking the QB to thread the needle perfectly into double coverage to #11 is not smart football.
Well said!

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
I love it when #25 Naquin comes into the game. He adds that extra punch to the running game. He is quick and plays lights out. He has the heart of a warrior
At this point I think he has actually shown enough that they should seriously consider adding him as a regular to the current rotation of Blair and Tyson. His running style is similar to Tyson’s but different enough that alternating those three guys could really keep defenses off balance while at the same time keeping each of them fresh.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (6-0)
vs.
West Fork Gators (2-4)

Friday, Oct. 18, 7:00PM

Randall Reed Stadium, New Caney, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores