PN-G Indians vs GCM Patriots

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
PN-G will travel down IH-10 to Stalworth for a Thursday night battle with GCM. I think PN-G should win this game. I am hoping for another big showing from our offense. I would like to see some further improvements since its our last nondistrict game before we go to Lumberton's new stadium to play our first district game. I like what I saw from Roschon he is definately a special player. I also like what I saw from our oline and running game. The other oline starters should be back soon. The dominate performance we saw last week was down two starters. Look for a good game from the Indians

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
QB play was great.

Kudos go to the total team effort. Solid offensive line play, terrific balance of speed and power running from Preston Hughes (160+ yards), Preston Riggs stepped up with a 100+ yard game receiving (in his first varsity start), McZeal made some good catches and yards after catch. On defense several players were in top form including LeJeune, Morris, Robinson, LeBoeuf, Ayala, Hammond and others that possibly weren't mentioned on the radio broadcast.

Much to build on and from. This will be a special team if they continue to improve.

Png5449

That Preston duo is something else. I have been waiting for this group to move up Riggs Hughes Bost Johnson

bark

1,000+ Posts
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
If this game isnt a running clock in the 4th qtr I'd be really shocked. GCM is that bad.
I agree, we should run all over GCM. I listened to the game in Austin on 92.5 couldn't believe how they dominated Silsbee. We heard Vaughn, Huges and Johnson seems like every play. And of course the Lejune kid had a good game too. I believe on one series he had like 3 tackles in a row.

We went to the Vandergrif vs Odesa game --makes you really appreciate our facility and fans!

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
bark said:
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
If this game isnt a running clock in the 4th qtr I'd be really shocked. GCM is that bad.
I agree, we should run all over GCM. I listened to the game in Austin on 92.5 couldn't believe how they dominated Silsbee. We heard Vaughn, Huges and Johnson seems like every play. And of course the Lejune kid had a good game too. I believe on one series he had like 3 tackles in a row.

We went to the Vandergrif vs Odesa game --makes you really appreciate our facility and fans!
permian side? Heard they cameback to win. I miss West Texas football.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
That stadium is similar to Ennis Stadium. Nice but much smaller than The Reservation. Maybe the Permian fans didn't want to travel that far.

I've been to lots of games at Katy, Cy-Fair, Conroe (The Woodlands), Texas City and other big name programs in the Houston metro area just to get a football fix. Big schools with big bands, and in the case of Berry Center, one of the most expensive stadiums in the state. But no comparison to a PN-G game in Port Neches. Especially if the opponent brings 5,000+ to fill up the visitor side. Southeast Texas has some great teams and traditions that these newer schools don't have.

bark

1,000+ Posts
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
bark said:
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

permian side? Heard they cameback to win. I miss West Texas football.
Vandergif side.. Had 2 PNG ties in the game Luke Leblanc, db and Jim Hauck, OL, who won a starting position as the center got hurt the tackle in his position moved to center and he beat out the other guy thus starting. It was a good game last couple minutes Odesa scored the go ahead.

Small stadium but nice.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

If yall venture out early to grub dont go to the Panda Express out there, you'll thank me later.

Oh and they have a BreWingz by there, good taste but the wings look like the need steroids.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
If yall venture out early to grub dont go to the Panda Express out there, you'll thank me later.

Oh and they have a BreWingz by there, good taste but the wings look like the need steroids.

BG,

You gotta stick with El Toro when venturing to Baytown.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

NDNTime said:
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

BG,

is that by the mall?

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
NDNTime said:
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

BG,

is that by the mall?

The one by the mall is Tortuga. If you exit Garth road and go south about a mile or so, it'll be on the left.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Apparently you can watch the game live on texanlive.com for a fee of some sort.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores