PN-G rated #9--Gimme a break!

Former NDNette

100+ Posts
Squaw I remember that TJ-PNG game well. Larry Mayer and my cousin who was a jr. and on the team were best friends. I was an Indianette and we had a victory line before the game. When they came thru my cousin grabbed me and was laughing and Larry was right behind him laughing. .... well guess who had the last laugh. Met him after the game and told him to be at my house the next day. He actually showed up and brought Larry with him. I gave them both crying towels. They were pretty good sports.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Oh, those were the days! Also, loved the game we played against Schertz Clements who were unbeaten and we barely sqeaked through. I will be at the game on the 28th and September 4th, but will miss the game on the 11th and 18th because we are going to Italy. Hope everyone pulls them through.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores