PN-G Tribe...Show Your Love For This Outstanding Group of Coaches, Trainers, and Leaders.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Let's hear it for this outstanding group and how fortunate PN-G football is to have them leading the way. 2023 PN-G Indians State Champion Coaching Staff. Chief Jeff Joseph has an incredible group of talented coaches and trainers. HONOR, PRIDE, and TRADITION is back on top in the State of Texas thanks to these coaches/trainers and a great group of PN-G football players! Go Indians!

1702869650028.png

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
The second half run through sign at AT&T was an American Flag with "Coach Joseph for President" written on it. I second that motion. Chief Jeff Joseph for PRESIDENT! From Orange to El Paso and Amarillo to Brownsville, the PN-G Tribe is back. Thank you Coach Joseph, staff, and kids (players, band, Indianettes, Indian Spirit, G-Grew, and all the students who made it happen).

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
There are not enough words to express the appreciation deserved. For both the newer coaches and the loyal staff that has provided a backbone through it all, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Know that you are an important part of this community. Not just in Port Neches and Groves, but to alumni and supporters everywhere. We hope you will choose to create a long legacy that people will talk about for generations to come.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Our Cheerleaders came up with the BEST signs! They were all so very well done. The Purple Pride Band is second to none. Those kids have the best time in the stands and on the field. They bring more energy to a stadium then all the other bands combined. They totally rocked AT&T stadium. I bet Mr. Wells is exhausted..lol I love our big group of Indianettes! They nailed every performance and I love that they also perform with the band. I have yet to see any other dance group stay on the field with the band and perform.

NDNPress, THANK YOU! I am in awe of those kids. They have BIG futures!

FM 92.5 Rachael, Francis, & Lance, Thank You! Always a great broadcast!

A shout out to the bus drivers for getting everybody where they needed to be! That Houston traffic was no joke. Every Friday it was horrible.

To the parents of all involved, thank you for the time and effort behind the scenes! Without yall, none of this works.

I sat in the stands with the GREATEST COMMUNITY that ever graced a football stadium. Some of us made a complete spectacle of ourselves, and some of yall need chopping lessons! We did the wave, we made up chants, we smuggled in noise makers, we lost our voices, etc... We showed up and showed out.

THE PNG INDIANS! It's Showtime! And they put on a show for the ages. SOC exit stage left.
This team took us on a ride we'll never forget. They are LEGENDARY! The Coaches are LEGENDARY!
They never gave up, and when the clock hit 0.00 for the last time, they were THE 5AD2 2023 STATE CHAMPIONS! MIc DROP!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I've heard rumors that we've already lost one. Oline coach? I hope it's not true.
Well, If there’s a downside to being one of the TOP programs in the state it’s that our coaches will be highly sought after and have a good shot to obtain a higher position or a head coaching job somewhere so I wouldn’t be surprised if that happens at some point. But at the same time, having the opportunity to coach at one of the TOP programs in the state will attract high caliber coaches to fill those positions IF that happens…I do hope we won’t have to worry about that for a VERY long time though!!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Rumors are often harmful or just flat out wrong or misleading. Whatever happens happens. But please encourage your district representatives to always support Coach Joseph and how he wants to run the program and who he may want to hire. If PNG football is going to remain elite he will need to do it his way.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores