PN-G vs barbers hill predictions

indianforever

100+ Posts
what do you all think my opinion is we have improved so much since the last time we played them and they should not give us a problem :woot:

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
I think Coach will have the boys ready for another week and BH will not know what hit them. The mistakes me made against Central will not be seen on Friday. GO NDNS

PNG 24
BH 7

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
I believe that the last time we played BH was our worst performance of the season. Yet, we still came away with a victory. Things WILL be different this time around. Our NDNs will show up and take care of business, no doubt about it.

QB for BH has 14 int's on the season, but he also runs the ball well. If we stop him, BH will be finished.

I look for PNG to take it to BH really hard and come away with a 38-14 victory. We might put it on them worse than that.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Personnally our D is good enough to get a complete shut out. We should have had one against Ozen, but I will take having all of our players get good time on the field over a shut out. Now the playoffs, shut out BH completely. Don't let em even get close to the endzone. THeir QB is good, but containment and coverage will keep him in check. PNG comes out on top. 42-0 !

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
Never underestimate your opponent.IFthe passing game can settle in more Harmon can run wild. 28 to 7 Indians move on.

bandkid

Staff member
Indians by 10 points or more. I don't think anyone from BH really has a good idea of what they'll be facing Friday night.

jspikes

see yall boys there! im driving in for the game...and i need to go eat me some pappasito's before the game too.

bh8668

BH 24 ... PNG 16 ... mark it down ... !!!

we had like 8 turnovers last time & only lost by "1" ...

& the 16 gets there with 2 late touchdowns & the 2 point conversions ... cause u was gettn beat down by 24 until the end ...

:rocks:

c yall friday ...

png9mon

:huh: The reason you had so many turnovers last time was...PNG DEFENSE!!!

And, guess what, we are better, as I am sure your offense has improved.

As I am sure both your defense & our offense are better. Turnovers, rushing game will be the keys.

Bring all the skills that you've got with you to Baytown Stallworth Stadium on Friday.

I do not want any excuses from you when we BEAT YOU when you are at your best. :clap:

Hope you have a lovely week bh8668!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome bh6688.

It'll be a good game but not the same PNG team you saw in week 1. The Indian offense and defense has improved a lot.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
bh8668 said:
BH 24 ... PNG 16 ... mark it down ... !!!

we had like 8 turnovers last time & only lost by "1" ...

& the 16 gets there with 2 late touchdowns & the 2 point conversions ... cause u was gettn beat down by 24 until the end ...

:rocks:

c yall friday ...

We'll be here.....just make sure you come back Saturday...............and bring your black bird with you.

NDN79

500+ Posts
Don't go burn all of your blue & black T-shirts after the Beat-down you are going to get!! :punchingbag: ;D

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
BH welcome to the Indians board. Best of luck to you guys. PNG is on the warpath. See you guys in Baytown.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores