PN-G vs barbers hill predictions

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Man, I hope that is not one of the same knuckleheads from setxsports.com! There are a couple of them over there that have been bashing PNG something awful, and we don't need that trash talk on this board! A little trash talk is fun, but they have been going overboard, and some of our fans are guilty as well...just sad. Now, if you're not one of them, and would like to enjoy a good discussion about the upcoming game, with a little smack talk mixed in, then by all means welcome!!

PN-G 42 BH 7

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Does anyone know if BH is healthy or banged up some ? I know they had a bye week last week, but curious if they have any key players down and out ? In this game, you contain thier QB you control their offense. Our D is 100 times better than week 0. I also know that BH is improved. But our D will shut them down. PNG by 17 points. This game will not be close like our first meeting with BH. Does anyone know what time they open the gates at Stallworth ?

png9mon

:thumbsup: Supposed to open at 6pm per Baytown Superintendant office. I hope the workers get there on time. ;)

allstarmom

100+ Posts
Anybody that is coming in from out of town, I have 2 tickets I need to sell. That will save you having to stand in line at the gate (if they are selling tickets at the gate).

NDN76

MY DOG
I spoke to a woman at PNG Admin-Ticket sales this afternoon and she told me that Stallworth Stadium will be selling GA tickets at the gate. Now there is NO excuse for us out of towners to miss the game, unless of course we have to work.

:rocks:

15PNG

500+ Posts
We're not able to make it down this week, work says no.... :thud: So someone yell for the 5 of us!!!!!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Justafan said:
Its all GA.

:'( :'( :'(

I KNOW!! I thought when they said season ticket holders could get tickets monday, that there must be some reserved seating...but no dice...oh well...I'll be there early to get me a prime spot!

pngmom

Hey JSpikes-
I am bringing Maw-Maw to the game. I know she will want to see you. Tyler will be with us so text him and he can tell you where we are sitting, so you can see your Maw-Maw.

PNG------by a landslide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

jspikes

pngmom said:
Hey JSpikes-
I am bringing Maw-Maw to the game. I know she will want to see you. Tyler will be with us so text him and he can tell you where we are sitting, so you can see your Maw-Maw.

PNG------by a landslide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

yeah i was going to ask my dad if she was going. i will call yall tomrrow on the way in to see whats up...

pncoach

BH it's kind of like the Iranian Air Traffic Control:

IATC: This is Iranian air traffic control calling unidentified aircraft.
Unidentified Aircraft: This is an American aircraft and I am in Iraqi air space.
IATC: Unidentified aircraft please identify yourself or I will send up Iranian fighter jets.
Unidentified Aircraft: This is a USMC F-18, send them up, I'll be waiting for them.
IATC: Went silent and never heard from again.

I see you kind of like the IATC, after Friday night, you will never be heard from again.

PNG-30
BH-6
BH scores late on the 3rd team D, extra point blocked and it goes back 96 yards for the 2 point conversion.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
NDNfan#1 said:
How about the 4Th quarter when we put JV offense in and score. :guns:

The only thing is that when our JV gets in, we don't utilize our full offense. Their main job is to run out the clock. We never pass so they are at a disadvantage but maybe we can score anyway! That would be great.

hooks777

No predictions here, just wishing everyone a safe drive/commute to and from the game tonight, exspecially my parents coming down today from Flower Mound/DFW, me I am staying in Cedar Park with my newborn, wife and 3 yr old and listening on the computer, so "Fear the Spear,now the "Indian Spirit" has "Mojo' attached to it! The spread offensense is firing on all cylinders as opposed to just getting started in game zero and the defense, well let's just say "enough said"!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores