PN-G vs. Brenham Game Updates

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
They're in a hole at 0-20 no doubt. But the PNG seniors are going to come out on fire. And you know Harmon will lay it all on the line.

BigTodd

I sure appreciate you folks passion for you football team. For the most part you have been a class act this week, but it seems the Indians are no match for the Cubs. You actually had me worried just a tad with all your talk about how good PNG was. I am a bit disappointed that it's not even close. Was expecting more from your team. I was even prepared to root for PNG the rest of the way if they beat Brenham, due to the class and passion you folks had shown this week. This website is way cool. I love that a community supports their team so passionately. Good luck in the 2nd half but I think your Indians have met more than their match.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Appreciate that. But let's see how the second half goes before concluding that it's not close.

PNG1970

100+ Posts
Hey BigTodd
Glad your with us online
Followed your posts and hope other Brenham fans are with us.

By the way....How about that kickoff return

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
That was a display of sheer will and determination on the kickoff return and score. They will continue to pour it on the rest of the game.

BigTodd

Yes, it is pretty much over. Brenham dominating 'cept for a big kickoff return. That is not likely to change.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
BigTodd said:
Yes, it is pretty much over. Brenham dominating 'cept for a big kickoff return. That is not likely to change.

We'll see about that. Let them play the game.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores