PN-G vs. Brenham Game Updates

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Indian defense stops them again.

Indian's ball on their own 35 with 2:10 left.

As good as Brenham was in the first half, second half has belonged to the Indians. But it's an uphill battle to score 2 TDs in 2 minutes.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Bad pass. Interception by Brenham.

Great second half by the Indians. Great game by Brenham. Congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the season.

PN-G players never quit. And fans never gave up on the team either. A tremendous year for a brand new coaching staff and program. With a lot coming back next season, and a great JV team moving up, we have much to look forward to next season.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Did I just hear a dumazz comment from someone (sounded like their PA guy) about Indians saving face after the fumble recovery??

No class remark, if I heard that right. :mad:

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Look at the heart of the Indians...still fighting their tails off. Gotta love that!!

Flag for interference...that was a classless move by the kubs...2 defenders hitting the receiver

TD Derouen!!! WHat heart!!!!

27-21

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
This game could have easily gone the other way. And with a recovery on the onside kick it's not over yet.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores