PN-G vs. Brenham

ndn78

100+ Posts
Cool to see a Brenham fan here BigTodd. As for the stadium thing I wish all could have heard Faircloths explanation at BC mtg, very complicated it could have been worse. Faircloth and Brenham coaching staff go way back and have great respect for each other, he actually played with one of the coaches and his dad coached with another coaches dad. So lets drop the stadium issue.

BigTodd what the heck are ya'll feeding that sophomore NT, 6'3" 295, damn!. Heard #81 is a machine and he is going to Utah with our district rival Central's LB #44 Hale, good for him.

Unfortunately the weather may cost a lot of our fans to see the game, I know someone in Aldine and no way will they allow the endzone grass to be used if it's wet. Ya'll would appreciate seeing all that purple, it's a pretty awesome site even if your the opponent.

Good luck to ya'll be safe and I hope we see a great injury free game with no rain. I want ya'll to see all that purple. Go NDN's!

miss_loudmouth_ndn

Belle said:
Rain or shine you guys are in for a fight.....the Cubs are sitting, watching and waiting!!! Good Luck, but you might want not want to wake up the DOG!!!
BTW when was the last time you guys were in the playoffs.................?

gotta love the opponent coming on OUR site to talk trash. :nono:

alls trash that is trash i guess. ;D

crittergitter

pngfan66 said:
BigTodd said:
I read all the posts and see some are wondering how good they should expect Brenham to be. Here are the Texas Football statewide rankings.

http://www.texasfootball.com/index.php?s=&change_well_id=2&url_article_id=833

Also, I have seen some stat comparisons being discussed. You should consider that in the second half of many games Brenham was playing backups due to the game being put away very early. Brenham's big hiccup was the loss to Waller. They just didn't seem motivated since the District Championship was wrapped up. The first loss was to 5A Houston Lamar (9-1) who beat Eisenhower last week and face Cinco Ranch in the second round of the 5A playoffs Saturday.
Yeah But I could come up with several other sites that have different rankings. The AP has us at #5 and Brenham fell out ! IF your team was playing backups in the second half it sounds like to me your team must be in a very very weak district. I hate hiccups ! Sometimes those dang things really make you mad about how they treat you. So do you have any game video of Brenham that some of us Die hards could watch ? if so post the links on here. I searched you tube and everywhere and nothing could be found. Are you going to be at the game Friday night ?

try this link..........
http://www.sportspower.com/football/teams/high-school/football/texas/brenham-cubs/1343/schedule/november-20-2009/88641

it shows the head up match up. rankings mean nothing. what happens between the lines is all that counts...

pn-g loves the underdog role.

LilTodd

Yeah it's going to be raining touchdowns on png when they show up in Aldine. Brenham is not scared of all of your precious fans that will show up at the game. None of them can play in the game, so what do they care if you bring 10000 people. Not as many Brenham fans will show up because this is nothing new to them. They expect to be in at least the second round every year. I know this is new to ya'll, but I have two word's for you speed kills. Brenham's experience will prevail in this one.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
LilTodd said:
Yeah it's going to be raining touchdowns on png when they show up in Aldine. Brenham is not scared of all of your precious fans that will show up at the game. None of them can play in the game, so what do they care if you bring 10000 people. Not as many Brenham fans will show up because this is nothing new to them. They expect to be in at least the second round every year. I know this is new to ya'll, but I have two word's for you speed kills. Brenham's experience will prevail in this one.

Someone please print this and give to the boys!!!!!

akifan94

500+ Posts
LilTodd said:

Maybe not the team, but your coach was.

Speed? I guess you think we have played against a bunch of slow white boys all year?

I guess that is why the fastest team always wins right?

You are on the wrong board for trash talking. Now turn off the computer, finish your homework, and be prepared for a huge letdown Friday night. All the ice cream in the world will not be able to console you.

LilTodd

What is with people and ice cream jokes? Very original, like those lines aren't used every week of the season. What is there for me to say about port neches groves.......nothing. They are not famous for anything. Hey there is also a Sealy mattress in Brenham, use that one. Ya'll pack up yore things yore headed to the big city to toss around the pigskin.

akifan94

500+ Posts
LilTodd said:
What is with people and ice cream jokes? Very original, like those lines aren't used every week of the season. What is there for me to say about port neches groves.......nothing. They are not famous for anything. Hey there is also a Sealy mattress in Brenham, use that one. Ya'll pack up yore things yore headed to the big city to toss around the pigskin.

I yearn for the ol' days of yore.

LilTodd

Sorry, just read the rules to this board. I was just trying to get a little rise out of the fans to make things a little more interesting. Nothing personal, I know this will be a hard fought game from both sides, and wish both sides a safe trip to and from the game. And one final thing don't talk trash about Blue Bell because you know you love it!!

akifan94

500+ Posts
LilTodd said:
Sorry, just read the rules to this board. I was just trying to get a little rise out of the fans to make things a little more interesting. Nothing personal, I know this will be a hard fought game from both sides, and wish both sides a safe trip to and from the game. And one final thing don't talk trash about Blue Bell because you know you love it!!

Lol.....nothing to it. It is all for fun. I love blue Bell....but not this week. ;D

NDN79

500+ Posts
Hey LilTodd--I love bluebell and I have an idea for a new flavor, maybe you could pass it on for me. German Chocolate Cake would make a great ice cream flavor--they used to have it at baskin robbins.

Have a safe trip Todd and enjoy the game along with us! ;) :woohoo:

EX79NDN

100+ Posts
NDN79 said:
Hey LilTodd--I love bluebell and I have an idea for a new flavor, maybe you could pass it on for me. German Chocolate Cake would make a great ice cream flavor--they used to have it at baskin robbins.

Have a safe trip Todd and enjoy the game along with us! ;) :woohoo:
.....or how about PURPLE PASSION for a new flavor? :cheesy: :clap:

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Hey Blue Bell has been my best friend this week since I've had strep throat...but I'll be puttin' it down for Friday!

ndn78

100+ Posts
Your right LilTodd I loves me some Blue Bell. Make sure your team eats plenty before the game (except the NT he's big enough) I want them nice and full before kickoff. Keep it all in fun, lets hope for a good game and ya'll be carefull driving down. Both teams rich in history so let's enjoy Friday. By the way bring me some Cookies & Cream to celebrate and my way home! ;D

crittergitter

LilTodd said:

so after this weeks game you going to come visit and support us on our way to state.

BrenhamAg

OK folks, here is the skinny as I was told. Brenham told PNG that our girls volleyball team would most likely be playing in the state finals this Saturday. So we would have to play Friday and not split up our fans. Your coach agreed, but the largest venue available was Thorne stadium.

As for our district being weak, as I have seen on this thread. All 4 of the team from 18-4A won their first round game. I'm not sure many other districts can say that.

Looking forward to a great game. BTW, Brenham fans travel good too.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores