PN-G vs. Brenham

shovelhead

100+ Posts
Welcome BrenhamAg! Thanks for the scoop. As far as 18-4A being weak, I don't believe any knowledeable high school football fan would agree. Besides, all the weak sisters from ANY district have been eliminated by now. This should be a very good ball game. See you Friday night!

BigTodd

Brenham Cubs article for your reading pleasure.

http://www.brenhambanner.com/articles/2009/11/17/sports/sports02.txt

akifan94

500+ Posts
BrenhamAg said:
OK folks, here is the skinny as I was told. Brenham told PNG that our girls volleyball team would most likely be playing in the state finals this Saturday. So we would have to play Friday and not split up our fans. Your coach agreed, but the largest venue available was Thorne stadium.

As for our district being weak, as I have seen on this thread. All 4 of the team from 18-4A won their first round game. I'm not sure many other districts can say that.

Looking forward to a great game. BTW, Brenham fans travel good too.

18-4A is very comparable to 20-4A except maybe at the bottom where I think 20-4A's bottom teams might be a little better but that is irrelevant. 18-4A's first round opponents in 17-4A might be the worst district in all the state. Their tests will come this round where all the teams match up very well. I would say 18-4A has more individual talent than 20-4A / 19-4A but it takes a team to win and we will see how that plays out this weekend.

Good luck Cubs...hopefully we all have an injury free, competitive game.

Pngrick72

BigTodd said:
Brenham Cubs article for your reading pleasure.

http://www.brenhambanner.com/articles/2009/11/17/sports/sports02.txt
Sorry LilTodd, this was posted on NOV 17th @ 6:35 PM, Our Fans are up to date Hourly on everything about this game! Thanks for posting though and welcome to "The Best High School Website In the Country"!!!

BigTodd

Does anyone know anything about Angleton, Brenham's likely next opponent? ;D
Git your popcorn ready Injuns, we're coming for ya! :popcorn:
Go Big Green! Cubs Cubs Cubs!!!

miss_loudmouth_ndn

BigTodd said:

why ask us?

why dont you get on their website too and talk some trash to them too. :thud:

Tigerryder

;D
:woohoo: :eek: there Harmon goes again sports fans he's at the 30 20 10 he scores!!!! :clap: :clap: :cheesy: Man are the Indians fast and strong and tough :rocks: :rocks:

Brenham :flaming: could not stop Harmon :hi: nor get past Dunbar :hi: tonight sports fans

:ha: Brenham goes home the looser :cry:

NDN79

500+ Posts
When Coach Faircloth was asked after the victory over Brebham what was next for the team, he replied "we will be having our favorite flavor of ice cream on the team bus on the way home" LOL---sorry I just couldn't resist! ;D :woohoo: ;D :woohoo: ;D :woohoo: ;D :woohoo: ;D :woohoo: ;D

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
miss_loudmouth_ndn said:
PNG #1 Fan said:
I am really afraid Brenham will put points up fast. Brenham’s team as a whole is faster.

did you SERiOUSLY just post this?

#1 fan huh? i think not.

Nice try, but us Indians would NEVER say something like that!!

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
BigTodd said:
You know that's real funny BIG MOUTH - oh I mean BigTodd. I had a class today with a man from Brenham. He didn't seem to think your team was all that hot. Matter of fact, he said ya'lls district was weak this year and reminded me of the game they lost. He outright said and I quote, "I think PNG will bet Brenham". Sounds like a problem to me and I think that PNG is Brenham's problem. By this time tomorrow night I think Brenham will need their towels to wipe their faces and it won't be rain drops they're wiping. I N D I A N S SCALP'EM INDIANS SCALP'EM !

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores