PN-G vs. Brenham

ndn78

100+ Posts
Chill on BigTodd he's been very friendly on here with good natured smack, now the other guy's will find out for themselves tomorrow! Karma and Harmon and a few others take care of their mouthing off!

bandkid

Staff member
PNG NDN Fan said:
IndianFan said:
PNG #1 Fan said:
I am really afraid Brenham will put points up fast. Brenham’s team as a whole is faster.

Brenham fan... why are you posing as a PNG fan? :nono:

Posers should be banned, plain and simple.

If your speculation is correct, I remember a Livingston fan posing as a PN-G fan on the SETXSports board shortly before our game with them. I believe his account was deleted almost immediately after the discovery was made.

BigTodd

I was sure hoping for a break in the weather but it seems no luck. Forecast is for thunderstorms with lightning, 80% change of rain this evening. It could be as bad as the night Brenham was scheduled to play Houston Lamar in Brenham and it had to be postponed until the next day and played in Houston.
I'm wondering if a postponement takes place what happens with the stadium issue. Is the stadium in Aldine available Saturday? What other options? This is very unfortunate. Even if the game goes off as scheduled it's a shame to have to play in such conditions with so much on the line. :(

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/USTX1507?dayNum=0

BigTodd

Yesterday's article in the Brenham Banner-Press in case you have not seen it yet.

http://www.brenhambanner.com/articles/2009/11/19/sports/sports01.txt

tj_Man

Sure is Funny ;D Brenham still has 3000 tickets for sale as of late Friday!!

That alone should tell you Brenham fans dont think they can win, oh wait a min. they all must be at the vollyball thing there coach was talking about... RIGHT :huh: :huh:

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Best of luck and Godspeed to my Indian neighbors this evening. I sincerely believe that PNG will take this close game (by less than 10 points) due to several BIG plays in the 4th qtr. I hope you all travel safely and pray for an injury free game so ya'll will be at 100% for your next playoff game the following weekend.

Do to Brenham what ya do to the turkeys.........STUFF "EM !! :woohoo:

Peace

YD

miss_loudmouth_ndn

:ha:

tj_Man said:

That alone should tell you Brenham fans dont think they can win, oh wait a min. they all must be at the vollyball thing there coach was talking about... RIGHT :huh: :huh:

:woot:

BigTodd

tj_Man said:

Posted at 3:29 am, today, Friday......and it's "late Friday" in Port Neches? Ooooooook.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
BigTodd said:
tj_Man said:

Posted at 3:29 am, today, Friday......and it's "late Friday" in Port Neches? Ooooooook.

Hey Todd, we are farther East than you guys so we get the sun earlier than you do. That's probably why it was "late Friday" earlier today.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
One use the reference "as of" to reference a point in time, but it does not have to be the current point in time. If the current time is the reference point, then one says "as of now"

PNG #1 Fan

PNG #1 Fan said:
I am really afraid Brenham will put points up fast. Brenham’s team as a whole is faster.

The statement was made just to see how crazy the PNG fans are. I played against PNG back in the 80’s and the fans where crazy even when we beat them. WOW! I can truly see now that most of PNG fans are NUTs for there team. I hope your Team has as big of a heart as the fans. Good Luck tonight, it should be the best football game this year. Brenham: 31 PNG: 24 :pistols:

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
yankeedawg said:
Best of luck and Godspeed to my Indian neighbors this evening. I sincerely believe that PNG will take this close game (by less than 10 points) due to several BIG plays in the 4th qtr. I hope you all travel safely and pray for an injury free game so ya'll will be at 100% for your next playoff game the following weekend.

Do to Brenham what ya do to the turkeys.........STUFF "EM !! :woohoo:

Peace

YD

NDN7825

We just love NDN football. Nothing crazy about that...
I will say however that I am pretty worried about tonight. We've had a great year (thanks BF!), but we might be in the fight our lives. From what I've heard Brenham has a great team (I think they made it to the quarterfinals last year and have a large # from that team) and will definitely give us all we can handle. I visited family in Brenham earlier this year and went to a game (Huntsville). They are very explosive and beat a very athletive Huntsville team by several scores! I love PNG but let's be realistic too. Interested to see what happens. Hopefully the weather will cooperate...

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
PNG #1 Fan said:
PNG #1 Fan said:

The statement was made just to see how crazy the PNG fans are. I played against PNG back in the 80’s and the fans where crazy even when we beat them. WOW! I can truly see now that most of PNG fans are NUTs for there team. I hope your Team has as big of a heart as the fans. Good Luck tonight, it should be the best football game this year. Brenham: 31 PNG: 24 :pistols:

Yes, PNG fans are NUTS as you call us for our NDNS. We will stand in the rain for hours before the gates open, then we will sit in the same rain for 2 hours before the game starts. We will also sit trough the pouring down rain to watch our beloved NDNS. Other fans don't do that??? If our boys can play football in the rain and cold then we can cheer them on in the rain and cold.

Good Luck to both teams tonight.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
NDN7825 said:
I will say however that I am pretty worried about tonight. We've had a great year (thanks BF!), but we might be in the fight our lives. From what I've heard Brenham has a great team (I think they made it to the quarterfinals last year and have a large # from that team) and will definitely give us all we can handle. I visited family in Brenham earlier this year and went to a game (Huntsville). They are very explosive and beat a very athletive Huntsville team by several scores! I love PNG but let's be realistic too. Interested to see what happens. Hopefully the weather will cooperate...

NDN7825, are you a Brenham fan or do you just live/work there?

Indian99

500+ Posts
IndianFan said:
NDN7825 said:

NDN7825, are you a Brenham fan or do you just live/work there?

I was thinking the same thing

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores