PN-G vs. Brenham

GreenStar

LilTodd said:
What is with people and ice cream jokes? Very original, like those lines aren't used every week of the season. What is there for me to say about port neches groves.......nothing. They are not famous for anything. Hey there is also a Sealy mattress in Brenham, use that one. Ya'll pack up yore things yore headed to the big city to toss around the pigskin.

We gave you the gas to put in your cars to get to the Aldine stadium. You better be ready for a beating!! :woot:

cub1322

As you can tell I am a brenham fan myself so I have to root for my team and this will be a great game. I also still play sports myself in high school, so y'all are very confident in y'alls football team but how about the baseball team. Id like to be in on the action too so lets take it to the diamond in february or march?

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
cub1322 said:
As you can tell I am a brenham fan myself so I have to root for my team and this will be a great game. I also still play sports myself in high school, so y'all are very confident in y'alls football team but how about the baseball team. Id like to be in on the action too so lets take it to the diamond in february or march?

UMMM it is still football season, we will talk baseball season when that time comes. We do have some boys that play baseball that were on a team that went to the Babe Ruth World Series this past summer.

cub1322

Very true about it still being football season but for one of us it ends tonight and as for returning players we have eight returning starters and twelve returning players from our state-semifinalist team last year :guns:

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
:duel: :clap: :clap: :clap: OF COURSE THE CUB FANS THINK THEIR TEAM IS THE BEST....BUT OUR 11-0 SAYS IT ALL. THE CUBS MAY SCORE FIRST AND THATS OK....THE INDIANS WILL WEAR THE CUBS DOWN....BY THE END OF THE THIRD QUARTER, THE CUBS WILL BE TIRED AND WE WILL STILL BE GOING STRONG...WHO ARE WE.....P....N...G

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
NDN7825 said:
that hurts. just keeping it real...

NDN7825, are you a Brenham fan or do you just live/work there?
[/quote]

You're more than welcome to be here and offer your views on the game. But it's common courtesy to not pretend to be something you're not. You know, keep it real. 8)

BCub

Best of luck to both teams tonite. Weather will play a role. Keep the travel safe and respect the game!

NDN79

500+ Posts
Safe travel to all of the fans from Brenham. We look forward to seeing the Cubs play our Indians.

To all the PN-G fans: have a safe trip and be careful. I look forward to cheering our Indians on with you at Aldine tonight. PN-G has that special spirit and we will pass it on to Brenham in the form of an Indian victory tonight!! :woohoo: :clap: :woohoo: :clap: :woohoo:

PNGPilotguy

Belle said:
Rain or shine you guys are in for a fight.....the Cubs are sitting, watching and waiting!!! Good Luck, but you might want not want to wake up the DOG!!!
BTW when was the last time you guys were in the playoffs.................?
Not to be too critical of our Brenham foes, but this has been bugging me ever since I read it this morning. If there mascot is a CUB, then how are we going to wake up "the DOG"???

Last time I checked, the definition for a CUB was something along the lines of baby bear. Unless Webster changed something, a DOG is a domesticated animal belonging to the canine family which is closesly related to the wolf. Correct me if I'm wrong but these are two completely different things. Either way, history shows that Indians can stuff either one.

If this is a sign of things to come, maybe Brenham will send its defense on the field when they have their first possesion.

BigTodd

PNGPilotguy said:
Belle said:
Rain or shine you guys are in for a fight.....the Cubs are sitting, watching and waiting!!! Good Luck, but you might want not want to wake up the DOG!!!
Not to be too critical of our Brenham foes, but this has been bugging me ever since I read it this morning. If there mascot is a CUB, then how are we going to wake up "the DOG"???

Last time I checked, the definition for a CUB was something along the lines of baby bear. Unless Webster changed something, a DOG is a domesticated animal belonging to the canine family which is closesly related to the wolf. Correct me if I'm wrong but these are two completely different things. Either way, history shows that Indians can stuff either one.

If this is a sign of things to come, maybe Brenham will send its defense on the field when they have their first possesion.

Just an FYI, the Brenham mascot Cubs is as in young lion.

purpleproud82

THANKS TO ALL OUR BULLDOG FANS AND FRIENDS FROM ACROSS THE TRACKS FOR ALL YOUR KIND WORDS AND WELL WISHES!!!!!!!! GO SCALPEM INDIANS!!!!!!

PNGPilotguy

BigTodd said:
PNGPilotguy said:
Belle said:

Just an FYI, the Brenham mascot Cubs is as in young lion.

Either way...it still does not make sense

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores