PN-G vs. Brenham

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
purpleproud82 said:
THANKS TO ALL OUR BULLDOG FANS AND FRIENDS FROM ACROSS THE TRACKS FOR ALL YOUR KIND WORDS AND WELL WISHES!!!!!!!! GO SCALPEM INDIANS!!!!!!

Glad to be backing my neighbors PurpleProud. Now let's show the Cubs what MC is all about.. Scalp 'em....or as it's Thanksgiving time in this case STUFF 'EM.

;D

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
WOW...the radio broadcast (on computer) is messed up...It's sounds like it's being done in a tunnel with a bad echo. Oh well...I'm still gonna listen and root the Indians on to victory. :clap: :clap: :clap:

sddmbr

Heads up INDIANS you had a great year..... I'm so proud of you guys... PNG back on the scene... :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks:

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Very impressed and happy with PNG's success this year. Seniors...hold your heads up high...you have much to be proud of. Underclassmen...your future seasons are looking mighty good. Indian football is BACK in a big way with great things to come.

Congratulations on an AWESOME season :clap: :clap: :clap:

BigTodd

Good try folks. You have my respect. You are great fans of a fine team. 11-1 is a good season. I wish you all the best. I hope you root for Brenham to go all the way. It's been great. God bless you one and all.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
BigTodd said:
Good try folks. You have my respect. You are great fans of a fine team. 11-1 is a good season. I wish you all the best. I hope you root for Brenham to go all the way. It's been great. God bless you one and all.

Thanks for your kind words! Brenham is a fantastic team with some GREAT players! We may very well have just lost to the Div II 4A State Champs...I'll be rooting for yall! I gotta give my NDN's credit for NEVER giving up....way to F-I-G-H-T boys :clap:!! If we would've just had a few more mins on the clock...but Brenham was the victor tonight, and well deserved, you guys have my respect also! Good luck!

bandkid

Staff member
If it hadn't of been for that last interception, I think we would have won. That's just me.

Brenham did an excellent job. Congratulation, Cubs. You earned it. Good luck in the future.

Belle

No, if it hadn't been for them not allowing you guys to blow your horns, the ending would have been different!! :shout:
Thank you Aldine ISD!! :clap:

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Indian99 said:
NDNmom91 said:
BigTodd said:
One comment, nothing to do with HS Football. HOOK EM HORNS!!

Wow!! Something we can agree on ;D!!

Hook 'em! :rocks:

Eh, not really. Gig'em Ags! :thumbsup:

Sorry, BigTodd, I forgot to tell you we have a few NDN's that take the short bus to school ;D! Just kidding 99, had to get one last jab in! Good luck to my Horns and your Aggies next week!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores