PN-G vs. Central Game Updates

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
PNG NDN Fan said:
The officials are not running the overtime correctly...The Indians should have to go on offense again, this is a break for the Indians as they know what they have to do when they get their next turn again.

Might be wrong on this one, it might be that the choice of offense and defense switches with each overtime in which case Central chose to go offense...doesn't matter but I thought everyone chooses Defense first.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Game Stats... It was a tough one. Harmon gained 140 yards to bring his 10 game season total to 1607 yards. He bypassed Jeff Bergeron on the all-time season rushing yardage and is approaching LeBoeuf's 1954 total.

Top All-Time Season Rushing Totals
Gordon LeBoeuf (1955) - 2,150
Gordon LeBoeuf (1954) - 1,659
Caleb Harmon - (2009) - 1,607*
Jeff Bergeron (1971) - 1,550
Ron McGill (1989) - 1,493

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
WOW!!! What a Year....10 - 0 !!!

What a game tonite against Central!!!

I was as excited with your game tonite as I was with ours...

All I can say guys and gals is sincere CONGRATULATIONS!!! It's been alot of fun posting on here and I appreciate your hospitality. I've totally enjoyed watching PNG thru this season (well , with one minor exception ;D ) and wish you ALL THE BEST in the playoffs. Hope to see you go DEEP!!! Way to represent MC and show the naysayers that PNG is the real deal!!

Peace

NDN79

500+ Posts
Thanks Yankeedawg ! You are the best ! Congrats on a great win by Nederland ! I hope you guys do well!!

ndn2006

IndianFan said:
The PNG crowd was making so much noise that car alarms were going off in the background.

Actually there was a guys sitting a few rows behind us with some sort of megaphone that was making noise exactly like a car alarm. we were looking around at first then we realized it was just him.

Rebel Indian

A big night for Spencer DeRon. 7 catches for 112 yards and 2 TDs. 16.0 yard average.

Spencer did have a good night. However, he only had 1 TD. They other passing TD was caught by Kyler Segura...

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores