PN-G vs. Central

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Re: PN-G vs. Central Game Updates **Listen live on cool925.com **

warpaint101 said:
I think I saw Chuck Norris run down and kick someone from Central :punchingbag: :punchingbag: :punchingbag: :punchingbag: O0 O0 O0

I don't think Chuck was on the Reservation ... he was busy kicking drugs out of schools, selling flex training machines, and fighting the war on terror ... dude is feared ... I heard he once made cancer cry. Now, if he was there at the Reservation, I have no doubt that he would have kicked some serious rear-end, but, since no one died at the game or a life flight helicopter was not called-in to rescue someone from a Chuck Norris beat down, I do not think he was on the premises. Now, if anyone has some video of Chuck throwing down in purple and white, then post that sucker here at www.pngindians.com.

Here's to a better season in 2009. Go Indians. Peace to all Chuck Norris fans and wannabes.

pngbax20

100+ Posts
I think it was part that and i dont think anybody likes taking a cheap shot and there no telling what the central kids said to them.So regardless who was in there i dont think it would have mattered.Cant say that i blame them.Guess we'll have to wait till next year for the first win at home.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
yankeedawg said:
For what it's worth:

http://www.panews.com/sports/local_story_313014539.html?keyword=secondarystory

It's unfortunate that it ended this way.
It didn't end exactly the way the PN News reported it--we were there, they had already left. I, for one, am sick of Central's unsportsmanlike conduct-not only to us, but other teams in the district as well. What are their coaches teaching their young men?

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
I was at the Dog Pound sobbing in my Pepsi, so I don't know what happened. I'm getting like 6 different versions.. WHat exactly did happen??

To answer your question Squaw:
Evidentally, how NOT to be sportsmanlike. :nono:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores