PN-G vs. Dayton

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Dayton has some twin towers on the D ends might be actually twins same look same build probably 6’8” ish. One plays on the O line going both ways right now. Almost a pick 6 that’s 3 int for us. Speedy WR basically caught him from behind to save the TD. 21-37 5:15 left.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Pass into end zone broken up by #26. Dayton I’ll advised spike with :18 could have run two plays instead of one from 13.

twrpng

100+ Posts
Who are they taking out on defense to put RJ in. I'm sure that gives him a lot of confidence for the next games

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
twrpng said:
Who are they taking out on defense to put RJ in. I'm sure that gives him a lot of confidence for the next games
A guy who is already on offense. We were missing two secondary payers tonight and a third was playing hurt.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
A receiver was moonlighting in the secondary tonight due to injuries

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores