PN-G vs Gregory Portland Predictions

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
The Indians will put it on a young GP team. Indians should win by at least 2 scores. But GP has pride and will fight until the final whistle. So I wouldn't be shocked if this is a close one.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
This is gonna be another great game between 2 tradition rich schools. Should be even better considering that both head coaches are best friends !

G-P dude

pngfan66 said:
This is gonna be another great game between 2 tradition rich schools. Should be even better considering that both head coaches are best friends !
Best friends? Didn't know that. G-P is young mostly sophs and juniors with a couple of seniors sprinkled in. G-P is the underdog definately. These boys here at G-P are a good bunch of boys. G-P rarely looses in the home jerseys just an FYI. I hope this game is a clean injury free contest.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
G-P dude said:
pngfan66 said:
Best friends? Didn't know that. G-P is young mostly sophs and juniors with a couple of seniors sprinkled in. G-P is the underdog definately. These boys here at G-P are a good bunch of boys. G-P rarely looses in the home jerseys just an FYI. I hope this game is a clean injury free contest.
I heard PNG is gonna be the home team again this year.

NDN4EVA

If you are just worried about Bertrand than you are going to be in for a shock. I do believe there was a receiver last year that ate y'alls lunch. I wouldn't just focus on our run game. The defense is really improved since last year and is a lot scrappier. So with that said I take the Indians in a 14 point game. 35 to 21 with a late touchdown by GP.

G-P dude

:crazy: G-P's secondary is pretty fast and will lay a good pop on ya. :ha: :crip: Im sure that we know who will be the ones to watch out for. Im not gunna predict a score but G-P is a work in progress.

G-P dude

indianforever said:
what time is everyone leaving saturday?
Saturday activities in Wildcat Country:

Honk Parade 1000 from NSCC to HS, then pep rally in the HS gym

Pep rally will immediately follow the Honk Parade and will take place in the GP High School Gym.

Town Pep Rally Schedule 10:45ish – Drum line (playing “Go beat the…)
JH Cheerleaders enter
Jr. High Football enters
JV Cheerleaders enter
Freshman players
JV players
Varsity Cheerleaders
Varsity Players
Cheerleaders perform 2 cheers

Mrs. Cade speaks (introduces Coach A)

Coach A Speaks (thanks sponsors – introduces Captains)
Football Captains speak

Drum line performs or band plays

Cheerleaders perform cheer
Alma mater
Fight song
Drive to Rosenburg and whoop an ndn

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Sounds like a lot of fun Saturday, Dude!!!! Tell your boys to have lots of fun and be sure to wear themselves out---they can rest during our game. lol

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores