PN-G vs. Livingston

tcobb27

I don't care how we match up to them statistically they have only played 2 quality teams in Lumberton and Bellville. I think that our running game is very underrated because everyone puts so much emphasis on all the 3 and 4 receiver sets that we line up in but we are a good running team. Livingston runs a deceptive style offense where it's hard to tell who is getting the ball. It's very similar to Vidor's offensive and we really haven't faced anything like it this year yet. I saw that 2 of the Livingston running backs are back from last years team. From what I remembered about them, they had about 30 kids on the team and most of the starters played both ways. They took plays off on defense so maybe we can wear them out. The weather is supposed to clear out before kickoff so hopefully that won't be a factor. Last year we were tied with them at half 14-14 and both of their touchdowns were defensive ones. We can definitely beat them, and as for respect outside the community, we are ranked 12th in the polls in 4A and those are done by sportswriters from all over the state and Livingston is unranked.

akifan94

500+ Posts
tcndn91 said:
I don't care how we match up to them statistically they have only played 2 quality teams in Lumberton and Bellville. I think that our running game is very underrated because everyone puts so much emphasis on all the 3 and 4 receiver sets that we line up in but we are a good running team. Livingston runs a deceptive style offense where it's hard to tell who is getting the ball. It's very similar to Vidor's offensive and we really haven't faced anything like it this year yet. I saw that 2 of the Livingston running backs are back from last years team. From what I remembered about them, they had about 30 kids on the team and most of the starters played both ways. They took plays off on defense so maybe we can wear them out. The weather is supposed to clear out before kickoff so hopefully that won't be a factor. Last year we were tied with them at half 14-14 and both of their touchdowns were defensive ones. We can definitely beat them, and as for respect outside the community, we are ranked 12th in the polls in 4A and those are done by sportswriters from all over the state and Livingston is unranked.

My outside of the community comment was directed at fans of other local teams.

akifan94

500+ Posts
png94 said:
akifan, you goingto the game? :hi:

Not going to make this one. I cannot step out of the house in purple without my girls wanting to go and there is no way my wife is going to let them go in this weather. I will be at home following on the radio/twitter.

nissanindian

100+ Posts
To all the fans traveling to livingston today

Be careful and Gods speed and remember several thousand of us will not be there so you have to yell even louder

God take care of our indians tonight, and allow us a win if it is what you want Take care of our fans and allow them to return safely In Jesus name we pray Amen

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores