PN-G vs NED Mid-county Madness

Whodat

Heavily favored will be an understatement, we should take them to the woodshed. They're beat to heck over there, down to their 3rd string QB and are decimated on defense as well. I like our chances.

Whodat

Talked to a buddy of mine, he broke his hand and is out most likely for the year. They'll be going with their 3rd stringer. They also lost their other starting DE for the year with a knee, Forney was already out. Starting and backup middle lb's were both out... we're gonna roll em.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Never thought I'd say this but I don't like seeing Nederland down like this. Ozen is a really, really bad team. And they still beat Nederland. Not good for the Bulldog football program and community. I wish them the best.

But the Indians still have to prepare for them as if they're the best in the district. Many of Nederland's wins over the years have come against more talented PN-G teams. They just outcoached and outprepared PN-G. With Coach Faircloth and staff here, those days are over.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
I don't want a Beaumont school going to playoffs. With Nederland down, and most likely out, we will need LCM to step it up in district to take that 4th playoff spot.

I'm not counting Ned out either, but their depth chart looks pretty dismal right now. I was hoping for an exciting game.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
IndianFan said:
Never thought I'd say this but I don't like seeing Nederland down like this. Ozen is a really, really bad team. And they still beat Nederland. Not good for the Bulldog football program and community. I wish them the best.

But the Indians still have to prepare for them as if they're the best in the district. Many of Nederland's wins over the years have come against more talented PN-G teams. They just outcoached and outprepared PN-G. With Coach Faircloth and staff here, those days are over.

I do not like seeing it either and agree that it is not good for the school and community. They are down to the 3rd String QB but it seems like it is much more than that, exactly what I am not sure.

conky

PN-G should have no problem with Nederland, but as you know it is mid county madness and anything could happen. I think PN-G will be 5-0 after the game. Good luck NDNS.

NDN79

500+ Posts
I hope that Ned. is able to recover and make some noise in district. Anything can happen when you play your biggest rival. I know the Indians will be prepared and ready to go for MCM!

91ndn

I hate to say it myself but i would like to see NERDERLAND going to the playoffs with us...I have always wanted them to do good if we didn't make it in the years past..

pngbax20

100+ Posts
Well we need to start scoring in the second half or we're going to need to score 50 points against good teams to win.the team shows alot of heart

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
PNG NDN Fan said:
IndianFan said:

I do not like seeing it either and agree that it is not good for the school and community. They are down to the 3rd String QB but it seems like it is much more than that, exactly what I am not sure.

I agree as well, the new coaching staff is doing a great job and the players are responding with great effort and determination. I am really impressed with the coaches and how well the team is prepared each week to exploit any weaknesses.

I am new to the board and want to thank all associated with this website. It is great to be able to keep up with the Indians from afar and feel like you still live there. I am pulling for you every week Indians: Keep listening and learning and playing with heart and you will accomplish all of your goals. And I know this is one of them...MCM Week, Scalp'em!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PNGIndian75 said:
I am new to the board and want to thank all associated with this website. It is great to be able to keep up with the Indians from afar and feel like you still live there. I am pulling for you every week Indians: Keep listening and learning and playing with heart and you will accomplish all of your goals. And I know this is one of them...MCM Week, Scalp'em!

Welcome and glad to hear the 'virtual Reservation' is serving it's purpose. :thumbsup:

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
IndianFan said:
Welcome and glad to hear the 'virtual Reservation' is serving it's purpose. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome IndianFan, NDN79 and PNG Proud. I live 1,075 miles from Indian stadium north of Cincinnati, Ohio, but I feel like I am there each week with this site.

They have great HS Football here as well with 3 local teams in the USA Today Top 25. One game featuring two of them was nationally televised on ESPN two weeks ago (Colerain @ Elder). But I keep telling them that they have never seen anything like a PN-G game deep into the playoffs. State championship games here might on very rare occasions have attendance approaching 20,000, but nothing like my alma mater, for which I am still very proud of and yes, my blood is still PURPLE!

I wish I was there for MCM. Good luck to both teams and I hope both come out of the game injury free and have great seasons. Again, thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to posting on the site often.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores