PN-G vs NED Mid-county Madness

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Does anyone know when the ticket office will start selling tickets to MCM? I've got to try to get some for some out of towners.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
Does anyone know when the ticket office will start selling tickets to MCM? I've got to try to get some for some out of towners.

They usually don't start selling tickets until Tuesday at 8.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Anyone a injury update??

Seen we had a couple injurys Friday night including Kerr and #10 (can't spell his name right now)

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
indianforever said:
i thought that texashighschoolfootball.com rankings were supposed to be out yesterday :huh:

Last week they didn't come out until like Wed. or Thur.

Former NDNette

100+ Posts
I don't think you have to. I dont think there are that many reserved seats for sale. Will be mostly GA I think and how many sold will determine if there are any for sale at all at the game.

Cozmo

Justafan said:
Anyone a injury update??

Seen we had a couple injurys Friday night including Kerr and #10 (can't spell his name right now)

Faircloth said Kerr will be ready for Friday. He said his biggest concern is the flu. We had 2 starters out last week with it.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
indianforever said:
do you have to show a license with a port neches or groves residence to buy tickets to the game?

From what I read on channel 7 it said you must show a DL with a Groves or Port Neches address to buy tickets.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
I drove by the admin. bldg. and could not believe the crowded line waiting for tickets. That was longer than any season ticket line I can remember. It was from the ticket window, down the sidewalk to the road, turned west to the parking lot, then way North along side the building. What a time NOT to have my camera.

akifan94

500+ Posts
NDNband69 said:
I drove by the admin. bldg. and could not believe the crowded line waiting for tickets. That was longer than any season ticket line I can remember. It was from the ticket window, down the sidewalk to the road, turned west to the parking lot, then way North along side the building. What a time NOT to have my camera.

ndnband69...check your e-mail

akifan94

500+ Posts
Cheermom4 said:
indianforever said:
do you have to show a license with a port neches or groves residence to buy tickets to the game?

From what I read on channel 7 it said you must show a DL with a Groves or Port Neches address to buy tickets.

You have to be in PNG-ISD. I live in Port Arthur but PNG schools and had no problem.

NDNgirl87

Vote for PNG Band in the Favorite band contest at: http://www.kbmt12.com/features/contests/62387357.html

As many times as you want :)

NDNband69

500+ Posts
At about 3:15 Tuesday, about 250 general admission ticket remained.

The lady at the ticket office even commented about the crowd this morning. She said that was larger than any in the past.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Well someone took a picture. Thanks akifan94.

pngtickets.jpg

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores