PN-G vs NED Mid-county Madness

fan

What a great deal!! How do you get a pass? Is there a sign up sheet are do you get with the AD office?

Enjoy the game!

Whodat

It doesn't matter who plays QB, at this point, they are without the best QB in the district coming in, and his backup who was chunking it really according to the paper in the Waller game. The guy they thought would be their #3 is out with a knee injury... no matter who goes back there, it's not one of their top 3?

Purplepeopleeater90

Something tells me that this is going to be more of a game than most people think. Yeah Nederland is bit by the injury bug and yes PN is playing well and at home, but I have a strange feeling this game will be close. PNG-13-7.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
If all cylinders are firing and the purple men don't have any turnovers, I predict 42-13.
If it get's sloppy, 31-20. While I'm throwing out semi-random numbers, I should go pick a lottery number. :)

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
NDN4Life said:
Hate to Brag but this is going to be a special MCM tonight for me.....Got a Press Box Pass!!!!

Hey, we were talking about that the other day. I see your "plan" worked!

Lucky DOG!

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Just dove by the high school. The parking lot by the stadium is already full and people are tailgating in front of the new wing.

tj_Man

I think its time to put Coach Newmans Bags on the road,, Been there way too long, Nederland needs some fresh Blood,, Out with the old in with the New.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
tj_Man said:
I think its time to put Coach Newmans Bags on the road,, Been there way too long, Nederland needs some fresh Blood,, Out with the old in with the New.

Considering the position Nederland was in with their depth chart, I think Neuman did an excellent job of getting the team ready for the game.

NDN79

500+ Posts
I agree with you 93. It is not our place to make judgements on other team's coaches on this board. Let them worry about that over there--just my opinion!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Agreed! We have to remember they are suffering bad with all the injuries, had they been healthy it could have been a much different outcome! He did a GREAT job preparing for us under the circumstances!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Nederland is also suffering from low participation in it's football program. So they have less players to begin with. That and injuries make it tough to compete with a PN-G who has talent, numbers and a terrific program in the works.

Having said that, PN-G left about 21 points on the field in that game by making mistakes and purposely not running up the score. It could have easily been a blowout.

With the new system at PN-G just beginning to be established but already eliminating Nederland's past advantage of knowing what the Indian's will do, it looks bad for Nederland for years to come.

Whodat

Along those line, someone said we didn't play a freshman B game, how do our numbers look in the freshman class?

91ndn

Considering it is Nederland the school i have grown to hate...coach neauman has done a good job...look at all the years he tore ole mb up..my daughter goes there and it ...... me off to no end...i will always be proud to bleed purple...

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores