IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PN-G Indians vs. Nederland Bulldogs

When: Oct. 18, 2013 7:30PM

Where: Nederland, TX

RADIO: FM 92.5

WEB: www.cool925.com

Send an email to the broadcast crew at radiopng@gmail.com and let them know you're listening.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Need more from the O...proud of the D, but worried they will be worn down in the 2nd half...we can't give up any more points because I doubt we will score more than 10 or 14 points.

Go Indians. Peace.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Nederland is going to bring the heat on defense in the second half. They'll crash those big tackles up the middle to get in Walker's face and stop the inside running game, and bring pressure from the wide side of the field to interrupt Walker's roll outs.

Gut check time for the Indian o-line.

PNG defense just needs to keep doing what they're doing.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
TD PN-G

PN-G 07
ned 07

3Q

The Indians open the second half with a TD and XPAT.

Let's go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Terrible 2nd possession...shank punt...ned ball at PN-G's 25 yard line...we are giving them field position and opportunities for points. Arghhhhh.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
TD ned.

PN-G 07
ned 14

3Q

Step it up offense. We had a chance to move the ball with a tied game and we give them the ball at the 25 yard line. Regroup and get those 7 points back.

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
TD Indians. Walker to Sparks TD pass.

PN-G 14
ned 14

Nearing the end of the 3Q...43 seconds left.

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
ned fumbles the kick-off.

Indians ball at the ned 18 or 19 yard line.

Let's go Indians. Take the lead. Step on the gas.

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
For the love of God, tell our radio team to stop praising ned. When calling the PN-G broadcast, mention PN-G first and foremost. PN-G alumni and fans don't give a damn about ned or their DL.

Go Indians. Peace.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores