PN-G vs. Nederland Game Thread

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G offense stalls. Great quick kick...ned ball at their own 3 yard line.

PN-G 17
ned 14

4Q 6+ mins left

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
1989NDN said:
For the love of God, tell our radio team to stop praising ned. When calling the PN-G broadcast, mention PN-G first and foremost. PN-G alumni and fans don't give a damn about ned or their DL.

Go Indians. Peace.

Frances Schroeder is a long time Nederland broadcaster. Maybe old habits are hard to break when broadcasting this game. ;D

Also don`t promote the other station for nederland, keep the crowd listening to advertisers that are paying for the png broadcast.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
We were kicking their butts, and then 35 yards of mistakes and resulting penalties. :angry:

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Why not throw the damn ball? Gave the game away with mental mistakes and not playing to win on 4th down. Game over.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Gave it away. Haven't been able to run at that d line all night, so why the heck run on the most important play of the game?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PNG NDN Fan said:
Gave it away. Haven't been able to run at that d line all night, so why the heck run on the most important play of the game?

Made no sense. Indians with the better team but just making too many mistakes.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I spoke too soon. PN-G ball at ned 20. 1 min left.

PN-G 17
ned 21

4Q 47 seconds left

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Game over. Gave it away indeed. With a 3-11 record since 2000, hard to consider this a rivalry anymore. Nederland seems to always win unless the Indians have a huge edge in talent.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores