PN-G vs. Nederland Game Thread

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Neumann has limited years before he retires. Faircloth is just getting started. And he's already matching up better than past head coaches over the last 15 years.

Bigdog

The Dog
IndianFan said:
Neumann has limited years before he retires. Faircloth is just getting started. And he's already matching up better than past head coaches over the last 15 years.

I guess you can always hope. :) I don't think you will see Neumann going anywhere for at least 10 years. How is Faircloth matching up better than other coaches vs. Neumann? He is 1-4 so far.

hookem14

100+ Posts
Bigdog said:
IndianFan said:

I guess you can always hope. :) I don't think you will see Neumann going anywhere for at least 10 years. How is Faircloth matching up better than other coaches vs. Neumann? He is 1-4 so far.
This has to be an all time new high level in boredom!

Bigdog

The Dog
hookem14 said:
Bigdog said:
IndianFan said:

This has to be an all time new high level in boredom!

Yes and the fact that I don't come over to this board very often and post even less.

badndn

500+ Posts
The 1-4 sux, but the 4 out of 5 playoff apearances is way better. Before we lost to Nederland and everone else 4 outta 5 years. At least now were beating most everyone else.
As Bulldog fan you gotta admit Faircloth had our boys ready for Nederland and made what some thought should be a blow out into one hell of a game.

Bigdog

The Dog
I never felt it would be a blowout, they almost never are. Most games come down to a TD or less if you look back at recent history. Now the year before, that was a different story.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores