PN-G vs. Ozen Predictions

pngfan66

500+ Posts
NDN's win, maybe by 17 points. I want to see the D get a shut out !!! 17 points only because Coach Faircloth pulls all starters at half time to rest them and avoid any possible injuries. He lets the rest of the team get some good playing time.

PurpleBlood83

I agree with pngfan66 I want a Defensive Shutout a Big goose egg O for ozen. But i predict
a little higher score for PNG 24. Ozen 0

GO PNG ALL The Boys Win District!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
I don't think our offense will be out by half. Ozen seems to be a first half team. They have been playing everyone tough for 2 quarters but then where down in the 2nd half. I think Ozen will be tough for the 1st half but Harmon and company will run wild on the Ozen defense in the 3rd to put the NDNs up by 3 TDs in the 3rd quarter. The NDNs will then pack it up and cruise to victory.

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
No prediction here. Just enjoying the ride.With the Indians improving week by week we are right where we want to be.So proud of the effort from coaches,players,band and support.Take it to em BIG PURPLE.

NDN79

500+ Posts
I think that this will be their largest margin of victory to date. Indians will put together 4 good quarters and roll!

PN-G 49
Ozen 12

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Do not underestimate the Ozen ... I mean renewed Beaumont Hebert High ... they are athletic and they play fast and physical on defense. Coach Faircloth will take a few series to see what the Panther defense is giving the Indian offense ... then, the Indians will make a few adjustments and get a W. Limit big plays by the Pather offense, get a few turnovers, and stay healthy for Central.

PN-G 23
Hebert 16

The old King Hebert High Panther, Head Coach Alex Durley (RIP), would be impressed with Coach Faircloth and his Indians. We throw the ball all over the field, we run the ball in open space, we play tough defense ... just like the old Hebert High used to do during their run in the 1970s.

Go Indians. Peace.

indianforever

100+ Posts
does anybody know if the rain will stop by gametime cause i love to watch the ozen band plus i would love to hear cherokee played all night long???? :huh:

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
I THINK THE WEATHER MAY KEEP SOME FANS AWAY, BUT THOSE THAT SHOW WILL BE THE DIEHARDS. I HOPE THE ONES THAT DO COME WILL BRING ON 4 QUARTERS OF LOUD NON-STOP NOISE! I THINK IT WILL BE A GOOD GAME, BUT WE CAN TAKE OZEN IF WE CAN KEEP THE FANS IN THE GAME AND THE WEATHER OUT OF IT. I THINK THE COACHES AND PLAYERS HAVE BEEN DOING THEIR PART ALL SEASON AND IF THE FANS WANT IT TO CONTINUE UNTIL CHRISTMAS, WE NEED TO STAY IN THE GAME WITH THEM WITH A LOT OF VOCAL SUPPORT EACH AND EVERY WEEK. SO COME ON FANS, LETS SHOW THEM HOW WE BLEED PURPLE AND WHOOOOOP IT UP TILL CHRISTMAS!

purpleproud82

I think Ozen will come out and give us a good fight in the first half as they did with Central we cant afford to over look them as they will be ready to knock us off the top. Think it will be a great game with the Indians comming out on top by 21!!! ITS OUR LAST HOME GAME INDIAN FANS LETS BE LOUD & PROUD!!!! SCALP'EM! BTW the cheerleaders might want to start the chant D-D-DIST R-R-RICT DISTRICT WE WANT IT!!!!!!

pngfan66

500+ Posts
purpleproud82 said:
I think Ozen will come out and give us a good fight in the first half as they did with Central we cant afford to over look them as they will be ready to knock us off the top. Think it will be a great game with the Indians comming out on top by 21!!! ITS OUR LAST HOME GAME INDIAN FANS LETS BE LOUD & PROUD!!!! SCALP'EM! BTW the cheerleaders might want to start the chant D-D-DIST R-R-RICT DISTRICT WE WANT IT!!!!!!
Your right, Ozen comes out strong in the first half of every game they have played and then fizzle out the second half for some reason. Maybe conditioning, or if they are winning maybe being complacent. I think our D may take any wind out of the Panthers in the first quarter and then they may lay down and not give much of an effort.

Former NDNette

100+ Posts
I'm really hoping the rain is gone and stays away by game time. I'll have my grandson tomorrow night and can't sit in the rain with him. Can't afford to get him sick. If it was just me, I am prepared....have slicker suit will travel.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
BF said that we're getting most players back, both from injuries and grades. Still have a few out though.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores